Search results

1. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Good news Graham:thumbup: Hopefully your hard work isn't for nothing. But if you have to switch i would go for a S3 8L. They are lighter then a MK4, 1M or 8N and big wheels will fit with the OEM fenders. Or you switch to a Golf mk5 chassis with the 1.8T engine:clap::rock:
  2. LCR W.I.P Update K04 Hybrid- F23 Here, mini review page 50

The F23 compressor wheel looks huge in a K04. Do you measure the OD of the wheel? I know a OEM BorgWarner compressor wheel with your inducer datas (49,5mm) but for the K04 it's oversized. It's a cast wheel right?
  3. S3 8P Intercooler

http://www.der-schreiner.name/13626.html At the end are some picture.
  4. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Looks very good Graham. I :love: the wheels
  5. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

I cannot tell you. A buddy told me about it.
  6. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

graham a buddy told me that SEM has stopped the production of the manifolds. I hope not, i need one too. Hopefully Issam can refute this statement.
  7. 1.8 BT stroker loss of power at 4400 rpm

i think the EFR Turbos comes with the low pressure Wastegate Canister. Do you try the medium or high boost canister?
  8. do Auq engine leon cupras run forged pistons

Every 1.8T piston is forged. The 209 and 224hp engine have the better pistons rings and the lower compression.
  9. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

James i measured the OD of the RS4 MAF today. There are exactly 92mm on both sides.
  10. Soopacoop Lcr rota grid drifts , ksport 8pots ,stripped and caged

i wouldn't use the manifold you postet two pages before. The tubes are too long and closely. I think the response will suffer and you will lose hp. I would use the Spiderworx K04 manifold (link: spiderworx-engineering.de). This manifold is designed for maximum performance with the original...
  11. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

i will use the controller from crc-performance.com (i have not enough posts to post the link). If you need some help for translation let me know. I think Boba (MK2 16VT) and 16Vampire (MK2 16VT) use the same controller.
  12. do Auq engine leon cupras run forged pistons

Every Mahle pistons with a "P" in the bottom are forded.
  13. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

A lot of work to do. Hopefully everything goes smoothly :thumbup:
  14. Intercooler Cores

Has anyone tested the Pro Alloy Cupra IC? I fluctuate between Pro Alloy custom-made (550x330x65), Garrett core (500x290x76) and Wagner S3 8L (600x355x50) IC. The core should hold up to 550 hp and 2.5 bar boost.
  15. Intercooling Pipework Sizing....??

What size has your TB? I think for top end you would need a larger pipe but the 2.5" help for spooling. I would go from turbo -> IC in 2.5" and from IC -> SEM the same dimension as your TB. So you have no bottleneck.
  16. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

Looks very good James :). I'm curious on the result. Keep it up... I will do the same build this year. Maybe with a EFR/BW turbo.
  17. Hello from germany

Hi, my name is Sebastian and i'm from Stuttgart, Germany. Last year i got a silver Leon 1.8T 4Motion with 77.000km. Now i'm over 100.000 :cry:. At the moment it's my daily driver but i have some other plans with "her" ;). I'm lucky that the Hockenheimring is only a half an hour away...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise