Search results

1. RickC

My Big LCR Project

sold it to a lad in lincoln, its got differnt wheels red interior , its won a few trophies and hes tidied up alot of loose ends, but hes put bloody air ride on it, so its now RUINED.
  2. RickC

Seat Sport gear knob

could someone with the carbon knob tell me the diameter of the outer part of the silver part that says seat sport? also how wide the carbon is (diameter) at the widest point, thanks im going to butcher it for the carbon possibly
  3. RickC

RobDon's Leon -

good figures, i think logging the g/s is a good way to measure mods and you can do it at home,i do this with mone, RR figures are a bit are ok but dont have correct airflow.
  4. RickC

RobDon's Leon -

ah fair play, i miss mine alot, loved the sound of the blueflame on the 1.8t, such a strrong engine, just wished it was 4 wheel drive, even haldex would have been ok lol what power is yours running now?
  5. RickC

My Big LCR Project

hi all, thanks for the comments, ive not done a guide, i think i wrote how i did it earlier on in this thread, i just drilled a hole in the indide of the handle so the led faced the car diagonally, the hole was at the back of the handle, then fed the wires in the hollow part, inside the door, to...
  6. RickC

RobDon's Leon -

wow is this car still going? how many seats, wheels and atmos dv's have been fitted since ive been away?
  7. RickC

My Big LCR Project

thanks all, i have a few subtle mods planned but nothing major, i like to just be able to get in and drive and know its going to be able to get over speedbumps etc lol, but never really had major problems with the leon. i never did a guide for the handles i just ran a wire from the interior...
  8. RickC

My Big LCR Project

yes he is, its still close by so i can keep an eye on it ha ha, it looks very nice an he has done a few subtle changes to make it his own, i recently bought a new car too (pics are borrowed but its exactly the same)
  9. RickC

My Big LCR Project

hi all, thanks for the comments, well a bit of an update i have sold the leon yesterday to a good friend who im sure will look after it and make it even smarter, i have loved it and was pleased it has had quite a few 1st's in the leon game, ill be checking back to see what your all doing and...
  10. RickC

My Big LCR Project

right for those wanting to do the handle mod ill give you something to do in preperation until i take some pics of the inside of my handles, you need to run a wire from your inside light through into your door and round to the handle make sure it doesnt go near the window mehanism, i bought...
  11. RickC

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

lowering first :D loving the stripe though, only a handfull of seats stand out on this forum and this is one of them, most tend to stick with whats safe, ie fabia wiper set of rims then have a 6 page thread on what colour to do their mirrors then chicken out and leave them, lol,
  12. RickC

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

:confused:
  13. RickC

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

2 boot poppers on the boot as its hard to pull, the rear doors are opened from inside, just reach round,
  14. RickC

I'm planing on tinting my windows but need to know something...

rear sides? or the rear screen? sides should come out rear wont
  15. RickC

What wheeels are these??

i didnt mean those, i mean these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17%22-VW-Long-Beach-Style-Wheels-Jetta-GTI-Golf-Beetle_W0QQitemZ190297990604QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090402?IMSfp=TL0904021510003r35496
  16. RickC

What wheeels are these??

they are off a golf mk4
  17. RickC

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

smoothed them off, along with side indicators, boot badge rear towing eye cover and side skirt jacking covers.
  18. RickC

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

My Banger :D
  19. RickC

My Big LCR Project

cheers guys much appreciated lmao cheers, il do a closer pic and guide shortly
  20. RickC

My Big LCR Project

erm, well what am i not into lol, love airsoft, its like paintball with bb's and more realistic here are 2 of my guns and another im building at the moment also into remote control cars and helicopters although they have taken a back burner at the moment, (pic not mine...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.