Search results

1. Southwest rr day anyone ?

im up for it ..haven't been rollers yet .
  2. Coil Packs with Life Time gaurantee

im currently running these at the moment on my lcr ...no probs so far .I didn't leave any feedback incase after a few months they pack up so I could use to get a refund/replacement .
  3. Rear lower boot spoiler

This type of lower spoiler was supplied by seat but only for a short period of time .I've seen a couple others on here with them ..managed to get mine from somebody who was breaking an lcr with it on .
  4. Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

Hi...took a quick pic today as its finally stopped raining yep my car has been lowered 25mm
  5. Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

tbh the photos dont do it justice ..it makes the back look alot more agressive .Will try and take some better pics as i quickly done these just after i finished and it was raining again !!!! I didnt remove the bumper ..face fixed it them with screws and filler ..easier ..oly took a couple hrs...
  6. Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

finally got around to painting the diffuser ..originally painted it in satin black but it didnt suit the car
  7. Show off your visual mods

..triple r cupra r diffuser fins ....
  8. what have you done to your car today ?

Finally got around to painting the rear diffuser fins in met grey ...originally painted them in satin black but didnt really suit black car :)
  9. Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

Hopefully mine will arrive mon/tues so will fit depending on the weather and paint the rear diffuser at the wkend .
  10. Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

mine are in the post ..will post a pic up when fitted and painted if nobodies already done it .
  11. Rear bumper fins

Hi.im just about to order a set of these ...anybody know the paint code /colour for the bottom of the bumper to match them in ?thanks
  12. lcr remap

I was just wondering as a lot of members like the linear maps compared to other maps .
  13. lcr remap

Hi ..I was wondering if many lcr owners have used different maps on their cars and thought there much difference and worth the money .I'm asking this as my car was mapped by jabba 5/6 yrs ago with milltek / induction kit and Bailey dv . Ive added a sfs tip and the advances in the tuning of...
  14. lcr turbo problem???

Hi,thanks for reply ...was wondering if that would be the case .Will give it a check later ..can you recommend where to get a decent set as i always had problems with the ones from gsf on my other cars.thanks
  15. lcr turbo problem???

Hi,i dont if anybody will have come across this problem and can help but my turbo seems to feel very jerky comeing on and off boost !! Under acceleration its fine until i come off boost ,more noticeable on hills and high speed its just seems to lose power instantly and when i accelerate again...
  16. A K motors PLYMOUTH

Hi ,just wondering if anybody has any experience of these as im thinking about taking my car their for a run as it doesnt seem to b running that good at the mo ..hopeing they may be able to find something whilst it on the dyno as no fault codes are showing .
  17. Lowering springs

hi mate ive got kw springs on mine .They are really good ..nice ride .
  18. what have you done to your car today ?

gave it a good clean ready for my drive to gloucester tommorrow.:D
  19. sfs 3" tip hose

Fitted my sfs yesterday ,it was easy to fit ..about 30 mins.Its good quality and car pulls smoothly and faster now ,much better than the standard tip .Got mine from xs power on ebay for £120 delivered but took over 3wks to get .
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise