Search results

1. Marc-H

Stereo

From what I can remember when I fitted my stereo was that I had to swap 2 wires over too. They belong to the live and switched lived which were on simple bullet connectors. Other than that I have never had issues with my alarm going off either
  2. Marc-H

Bright 501 bulbs

I've just been doing a little light upgrade myself. I have these for my side lights http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=360953916962 Absolutely amazing very white and bright. I've just put these into my reverse lights...
  3. Marc-H

Front discs and pads for 20VT Cupra

I'm using ebc red stuff on my Mk1 LC and on the mk2 octy VRS... I got mine from EBC direct as they are cheaper than buying from other retailers... Www.ebcbrakesdirect.com
  4. Marc-H

SKC and Pairing remotes

Thanks for all the help guys, finally got it sorted this morning after receiving a different set of buttons. Turns out I have a post 2002 LC. But the weird thing is my standard remote key operates on 433 where as my new remote is 434, so if anyone needs a pre 2002 remote, I have one spare
  5. Marc-H

SKC and Pairing remotes

Thanks guys. I've had a go at the random key turns and clicks and just get an alarm going off and no pairing. Just had a go at using vcds and the guide from the Ross-tech site but again failed. http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/vw-remote-matching.html When I increase the count to 2 for the...
  6. Marc-H

SKC and Pairing remotes

Hi guys, This is probably quite a recurring topic, however I am trying to upgrade to a flip key. I have successfully had a key blade cut, and then transplanted the transponder from the nonremote key in to the flip key body. My fun and games have now begun the flip key manually unlocks...
  7. Marc-H

My MK1 LC

Thanks guys... To get it like that I used the local jetwash that I get to operate (1of2 here) then got it home for a quick wipe down and went over with Meg's cleaner wax applied with pad and rubbed off with soft cloth and by hand. For the alloys I used autoglym alloy wheel seal and rubbed it in...
  8. Marc-H

My MK1 LC

Since the last update it's been lowered on Eibach pro springs and a cupra r splitter fitted. Still undecided on what alloys to go for at the moment, also toying with the idea of some projector lenses for the front.
  9. Marc-H

1M Leon lowering

I've just had mine lowered. I got the eibach pro kit from performance 3000' £157 inc next day delivery. It's only a 30mm drop but because LC's have a lower stance than normal Leon's it doesn't actually seem like much more than about 15mm. It does change the stance slightly with more of a nose...
  10. Marc-H

exhaust help?!?!

took a few hours between the rain to remove the standard system from mine for a milltek, only issue the future father-in-law and i has was the clamp between the cat and the system which ended up being cut off and then the standard system was 1-piece so that had to be cut.
  11. Marc-H

what have you done to your car today ?

Making the most of helicopters that are still working... So I've sprayed a replacement panel and fitted some led side bulbs and reverse lights Got more led bulbs on order, and thinking of getting either the h7 or h7r hid kit
  12. Marc-H

My MK1 LC

so i thought its been a while and decided to give the LC a bath IMG_1576 by marc-h, on Flickr IMG_1573 by marc-h, on Flickr Since the last update, the short shift linkage is fitted, and a milltek catbak system, possibly going to look at the H&R suspension kits, and well still undecided on...
  13. Marc-H

what have you done to your car today ?

I've got my other half to order me a Miltek cat back system... be rude not to with the current deal on JBS at present Still debating the idea of a P-Flo or S2000 induction system
  14. Marc-H

Neuspeed P-Flo Intakes

Another (probably silly question) what size is the oil breather filter?
  15. Marc-H

Neuspeed P-Flo Intakes

Ok... i think i am getting the idea of this now... so its s2000 filter ---> 80mm to 70mm reducer ----> LC MAF so i would also need one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Silicone-Hose-Straight-Reducer-80-70mm-/130533883215?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item1e646cfd4f and...
  16. Marc-H

Neuspeed P-Flo Intakes

Thanks red... so something like this then http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Air-Filter-HONDA-S2000-Petrol-99-/300885885522?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AHonda%7CModel%3AS2000&hash=item460e324252 then acquire my own oil breather kit, what did you use to mate between filter and...
  17. Marc-H

Neuspeed P-Flo Intakes

Has anyone on here fitted one of these? I know they are mainly a VW/Audi thing, but with the Seat being in the same group I would like to assume that they would fit? http://www.vividracing.co.uk/neuspeed_p_flo_intake_volkswagen_golf_iv_1_8t_00_06_1013458251.php This site above ships it in from...
  18. Marc-H

My MK1 LC

At the moment things like alloys are having to wait :( just has that annoying grinding noise when I applying brakes.... New pads and disks all round and a fluid change.... Oh well hopefully get the short shift kit fitted later
  19. Marc-H

hello

Welcome to the forum
  20. Marc-H

my mk1 cupra 180

Looks smart, what mods you done to it?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise