Search results

1. Theo1988

Pancake pipe replacement

Hey everyone. Can someone send me the link or detailed size of the silicon hose, to replace the pancake pipe section after the intercooler please. My engine is a seat Leon 1.8 turbo 20v AUQ 2003. Any help would be most appreciative. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Theo1988

Telling turbo from picture ko3 or ko4?

I'm out of ideas then mate because something isn't making sense here I understand you have a mk5 gti but with an edition 30 engine. So you basically need to do some research wether the old turbo can be put in the edition 30 am I following it right. If the turbo fits both engine types then your...
  3. Theo1988

What's your reg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Theo1988

K03 Turbo

Here's a picture of my old k03-052 turbo. The turbo seals had gone and it was sucking oil into the engine. Thought I'd upload this picture Incase anyone was wondering what their turbo code was. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Theo1988

K03 Turbo

Here's a picture of my old k03-052 turbo. The turbo seals had gone and it was sucking oil into the engine. Thought I'd upload this picture Incase anyone was wondering what their turbo code was. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Theo1988

Best way to find out what turbo you have is to go on Euro car parts type in your registration then go to turbo chargers and it'll show you the price for a new one as well as giving you the code of your turbo and the name Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Theo1988

Car cuts out

I've sorted it mate. I had it plugged into a computer, and I googled the code to find it was a engine speed sonsor (G28). Basically the crank shaft sensor. I'd advise anyone to just buy a computer instead of listening to all sorts of different solutions which cost money. My next purchase is a...
  8. Theo1988

Crankshaft Sensor

I found it last night and change it. Only took half an hour. The car hasn't stalled since, so far so good Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Theo1988

Crankshaft Sensor

Does anyone know where the crankshaft sensor goes. I want to fit it today but don't know where I'm looking Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Theo1988

Car cuts out

What's this clip here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Theo1988

Car cuts out

Car hasn't been in the garage. I'll start again the car sometimes cuts out...it doesn't happen all the time which makes me think it's a sensor. The epc light comes on sometimes when I start the car again. Does anyone know or had this problem???? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Theo1988

Car cuts out

Anyone else had this issue. Car warms up to 90 degrees sits at that temperature for a while before cutting out? When I start it again the epc light comes on but only SOMETIMES any help people??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Theo1988

what have you done to your car today ?

Where did you get the part from?...
  14. Theo1988

How to drain intercooler?

Drained the intercooler today had loads of oil in there. Used a small drill bit and the correct screw to air lock the small hole in the intercooler. So for future draining will be quick and easy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Theo1988

Exactly my thoughts mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Theo1988

http://youtu.be/-bkmPw2Nz08 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Theo1988

Here is a link I've found on draining intercoolers http://youtu.be/BO5Q55zggXY Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Theo1988

Bad times indeed replacing the turbo was a ball ache. I'll jack the car up tomorrow and have a nose. I've known people to drill a small hole into the bottom housing of the intercooler and drain it out afterwards using a flat headed screw and screwing it back in for easier draining after a few...
  19. Theo1988

The bigger problem was the turbo mate the seals had gone. A new one has been fitted, on its first test run it was about 2 seconds into boosting and then I heard the oil suck into the turbo. It's my own fault mate I should of remembered to drain the intercooler as the old turbo has obviously...
  20. Theo1988

Can someone help with a link to a YouTube clip or a thread or general info on how to drain the intercooler. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.