Search results

1. jamesey

why are there 2 child lock slots on each rear door???

Yeah mate .I put up with it and sold the car ....I couldn't even get the rear door panel off it was too hard .hope u get it sorted mate
  2. jamesey

The rubber bung covers another key slot that turns same as the child locks. On Sunday I thought I had fixed the door I thumped it while pressing the open fob and it worked fine for a while. Come Monday it had stopped again. If I open the door from the inside the outer door handle opens and...
  3. jamesey

hiive just had trouble with my 2006 leon rear door not opening , ive just noticed there is a child lock slot that ive used and also there is another slot that turns on the end of the door near the lock , its under a rubber boot? and idea what this slot does please
  4. jamesey

Rear door won't open from outside, but not always,

Mines doing the same but I can't open it from the out or inside its got the child lock on. How the hell can I open it
  5. jamesey

My brake pedal still drops to the floor.

it still brakes ok and locks up to get the abs to work , but just a bit un nervy thinking theres something not quite right , I cant afford to be getting another 5 power bleeds lol
  6. jamesey

update , ive now had it power bled twice at over £50 and theres no difference , ive been to look at other leons on forecourts and these just sink a little bit then stop like they should , mine goes right to the floor?????? do you think its the servo , im not loosing any fluid , any idea of...
  7. jamesey

Knocking on climate control. Hear it in dash?

I'm in dronfield. Derbyshire
  8. jamesey

Hi long story short I had a replaced rear caliper but now it's bled I'm having the brake pedal dropping to the floor Even when braking downhill. If I pull up on a steep hill using the foot brake it starts to sink right down then I can hear a creaking noise coming from the rear of the car...
  9. jamesey

Hi I've tried this today on vagcom but it's a downloaded version and can only read the engine. It doesn't read anything else. Don't know it it's my lead?
  10. jamesey

I've got a eBay lead thingy but not sure what to look for on vagcom/rosstech
  11. jamesey

can anyone help , would a simple take fuse out and refit do the trick?s always some tricks to do with the dash buttons.
  12. jamesey

I've read a reset with sort the flap motor clicking out. But the 2 buttons they say to press don't reset it.
  13. jamesey

Also steaming up is doing my nut in. No wet carpets and a.c. works fine. Just clicky flap motors
  14. jamesey

Hi I've got a 2006 leon that has a annoying problem it steams up like mad when the weather outside is turning cold. So I decided to take a look. On my finding everything seems ok all the flap motors move the air from screen to face and feet. The only thing I've noticed is the dash makes a...
  15. jamesey

my turbo has gone today

Also can the egr be blanked off to stop veins clogging. My old passat that I did a 2003 b5. 5 said emmisions control error warning.
  16. jamesey

my turbo has gone today

Going to get it removed and remitted for £140. From a great mechanic near where I live that includes an oil change. Then he will send it to Midland turbos in Nottingham for £280 for them to refurb or exchange it. Do I really need another oil feed pipe and what are these banjo clips/bolts I've...
  17. jamesey

my turbo has gone today

It's a 2. 0 tdi BKD but had a remap.
  18. jamesey

Turbo whistle

ill alter this , mines just gone bang , now it sounds like a police alarm everyone definatly looks now , I think the bearings have gone.
  19. jamesey

my turbo has gone today

hi my wife text me today with the news that the turbo on my leon sounded like a police siren but deafning whinning , its been making a police siron noise for months but nothing like this everyone was looking. its sounding very bearing , has anyone had any dealing with this noise , this noise is...
  20. jamesey

really need some brakes help , i cant drive the car

anyone , im deparate here lol
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.