Search results

1. 305x28mm Brembo Discs-needed

Anyone knowing where to get discs for Brembo setup 305x28mm discs for mk3 Cupra? I missed out on these unfortunately:-( https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Seat-Ibiza-cupra-R-1-8-Turbo-180-front-grooved-brake-discs-305mm-4studBrembo/271592025408?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649...
  2. LCR 225 Steering wheel *pics*

Steering wheel was SOLD today for £330 and customer was superhappy, tried to get hold of one for years!!! I really dont hope you work as a stockbroker:-) muhaaaaa Cheers
  3. LCR 225 Steering wheel *pics*

Thanks for reply, will be advertised on ebay shortly
  4. What clutch

G60 fly and spec 3 or 3+ for smoother changes
  5. LCR 225 Steering wheel *pics*

Thanks for replies lads. Where will be the best site to advertise? "the bay" obvious, but is there any others. Would anyone recommend pistonheads? Only UK sites, thanks
  6. Slicks for Ibiza MK3

Do you have a link for the auction you won just to see the specs of the slicks?
  7. LCR 225 Steering wheel *pics*

I bought it some while ago to fit it to my Ibiza cupra, unfortunately there´s no way it will fit:-( Would like to know what I can expect?
  8. LCR 225 Steering wheel *pics*

How much would this steering wheel be worth with airbag, it´s in MINT condition Thanks in advance
  9. Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

Bin doing several search for the GTX2867 and -63 fitted to 1.8t engines but they dont seem be flowing in the community. Heard great reviews from the JAP lads tho
  10. Colour suggestions please.

porsche "GT3 red" http://www.thetorquereport.com/2009/08/2010_porsche_911_gt3_rs_offici.html
  11. Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

Wasn ADR delivered both as big and smallport and also as a non turbo application, same as NA cams? I might be totally wrong about this tho
  12. Tyre Of Choice

R888 for track 195/50 16 = Superb in dry! Goodyear GSD F1 205/40 17 = Great allround tyre
  13. The Awnser...N/A cams, are they worth it

Hmmm, looks like the ADR largeport head i have in my shed might come handy afterall. Much apriciated test results, thanks.
  14. N/A Cams

Will be following this I can comfirm that early ADR also is largeport as I got a hold of one for a rebuild sometime in the future
  15. Ibiza Cupra R brembos

New sale section:)
  16. MOCAL oilcooler kit HELP

Thanks mate, part ordered @ stealer today:D
  17. MOCAL oilcooler kit HELP

I found the pics of the union on page 30 in your thread. Do you remember where you got it from? any part number for it? Thanks
  18. MOCAL oilcooler kit HELP

Mucho Thanks mate:) Yeah I thought so, No way I can make it fit with the supplied parts above. Do you have a link or part number for the actual UNION to make the sandwich and filter to fit? Is it a mocal product? I must say it´s a bit strange that BDM and several others advertise this product...
  19. MOCAL oilcooler kit HELP

As title says, I´m calling experienced users for help! see PICS I´m about to fit a Mocal oilcooler kit for 1.8t. That said, it has bin fitted for quite some time but WITH the OEM cooler intact. Now I´m about to ditch the OEM cos lack of space for filter. Anyways, there´s a shallow bolt...
  20. Ko3 hybrid price

Keep us posted on price from Blackwidow
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.