Search results

1. Lazy lights!

I feel your pain. I think the range of the full beam is not very great as well. I've had the garage check it out and they say all is fine. so i'm wondering if i can manually adjust it myself.
  2. Carbon Key Cover, Anyone Know Where to Get One?

Still got mine from 2 years ago. Never been used
  3. Geneva motor show 2024

Anybody from the UK going?
  4. Dash Cam Installation

This link should help you.
  5. engine cover

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-car/volkswagen/arteon/forge-motorsport-carbon-fibre-engine-cover-ea888-gen-4/
  6. engine cover

I bought one of these instead of waiting for the stealers.
  7. Error: rear view camera system

Yep. Fault happened straight after the updat. Only noticed it when I was parking.
  8. Error: rear view camera system

I had this fault after I did an OTA update, took it too the dealers last Wednesday where they installed version 1898. Now it’s working again
  9. Bonnet insulation / sound absorption

If you drive faster, you will increase the airflow into the engine compartment. No more heat problems.
  10. Software update A896

I did the OTA update last week, now i've noticed that the rear camera doesn't work. Anyone else has had this issue?
  11. Formentor recall!!!

yes, ive checked. they want me to book it in. problem is, they want to loan me a Mii
  12. Formentor recall!!!

Anybody aware of this or had it done?
  13. Cheeky trip to the Alps VZ2

I've just come back from Scotland after completing the NC500 (with extras in between) with Petrol heads tour in my VZ2. Have to admit, its a very capable car, kept up with the M2's no problem. Fuel consumption took a battering, average around 23MPG
  14. 310 VZ2 Servicing Interval? 16 Months?

looks like you are not alone. mine say service in 16400miles or 651 days. The car is only 2 months old.
  15. Dimming rear view mirror

yes, that's it. but mine does nothing
  16. Dimming rear view mirror

Why is there no feature to dim the rear view mirror? is it me being stupid?
  17. Stone protection

from what I can see from the pics, yes, its having the QC check today, if its all good then i pick it up tomorrow.
  18. Stone protection

Full PPF coverage now finished at Topaz.
  19. cupra connect ?

why do you need both keys in the car when you activate the account?
  20. When did you order, when is it arriving?

Look what Santa dropped off this morning!!!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members