Search results

1. DPF Experiences

I’ve had my Seat Leon 1.6 TDi from new for 3 years now and my lease will finish this Thursday when I pick up a new VW Golf. I’ve never had any problems with the DPF even though my journeys are short and just as an example in the 3 years and 3 weeks I’ve had the Leon I’ve only covered 15300...
  2. Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

Just a little update to the problem I had but did not know at the time of my switch falling into its housing and that is, it turned out I had a slow puncher so this is what gave the warning in the first place. I reset the tyre monitor after checking all the tyres finding one was 8 Lbs below...
  3. Seat Media System 2.1

I’ve got the 2.2 system in mine and its not that much better and I too started to use a Tom-Tom more or less a year ago to the day after it gave me the run around coming home from West Bay, Dorset. The experiences of built-in sat-nav has put me in a state of mind to never pay extra for it and...
  4. Extra HP after service ?

Sorry for digging up an old thread but thought I would update this unexplained increase in power.:p Well the increase in power is still there and can now confirm my worst fears as I have now driven it in cold and hot weather conditions and that the MPG are way down as the ships computer is...
  5. Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

My 16 TDi DSG Seat Leon 61 plate is two and a half years old, had no problems except last week on a run to Seaton a message came up on the computer displaying “Check your tyres” then an alarm rang and the tyre icon lit up. Pulled over and checked the tyres and nothing found so turned on ignition...
  6. BP ultimate diesel

I’m disable so the car is used for very short journeys 3 or 4 days a week, can be less than 10 miles a day with the couple of days doing 30 to 60 miles and a few getaway days and holidays that can be a few hundred miles in a given week but the long journeys are only 4 or 5 times per year overall...
  7. BP ultimate diesel

I must be the only one to only use Morrison’s and Asda diesel 100% of the time for the past 6 years and never have any problems with the DPF.:D
  8. Topped up oil...car feels quicker

This seems similar to my thread back in December. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=392045 The car still has the zest but since the service last November I’m losing about 7 MPG but it’s been cold and damp so I hope the MPG picks up a bit over the next few months.
  9. Is SEAT paint known to be a bit naff?

I have a Mk 2 that I’ve had from new and is just over 2 years old now. Not had any problems with road stones chipping the paint but I have hand marks all other the place? The car is black and the hand marks look a bit like as if someone in a paint shop put their dirty hands on the car and I...
  10. parking dinks

My car is a Motability car and can assure you I take very good care of it inside and out and just for your information Motability give back £200 for returning the car in good condition. So all these non owners putting all these dents in other people’s cars are unbelievable unless of course...
  11. Help! Sat Nav Constantly Says Off-road...

Have you tried a system restore, might work if the unit software is corrupt. Info from the manual... Press the “Setup” unit button and the “System” function button to open the settings menu. Resetting the factory settings The restoration of the original settings deletes all the...
  12. Mikes to full tank

Good link, thanks.:) They got my 1.6 TDi DSG spot on at 42 MPG overall.
  13. Extra HP after service ?

No courtesy car for me I,m afraid because my car has adapted controls so I sit and wait. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  14. Extra HP after service ?

AFAIK the bill just says “oil and pollen filter change” then the consumables at the end like the oil. The car is actually owned by Motability Operations as I’m a disabled driver so I don’t know if Motability get a more detailed invoice and the one I get is for the info about tyre and brake...
  15. Extra HP after service ?

Just wonder if anybody has had the sort of thing I have the past month, explanation...:) My Seat Leon 1.6 TD Copa SE DSG that I’ve had since new was 2 years old the first week of November and because the mileage is low had the second service at 10,000 miles on the clock. Now here’s the odd...
  16. Car thinks it had a reversing camera!!!

I some times get a warning on my 315 screen saying something like “Warning the reversing camera is not available at the moment” or words to that effect which surprises me because it does not have a camera, only the audio warning.:shrug:
  17. Seat Media System 2.2 questions

Hi aggie Press the NAV button so you are in the satnav mode, press the info button, top right hand corner, this will show your current Longitude and Latitude, scroll down the page by turning the centre knob and here you can see how many satellites the unit is using. Chris
  18. leon media 2.2

Hello and welcome to the forum. The Media 2.2 systems a bit naff when it comes to adding anything to it i.e. POI and speed camera data so I think you are out of luck on this one. You can add POI via SD card but even this is long winded and has to been done one by one and then you can only...
  19. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

I don’t have any experiences of the Sony phones but the first phone I used with the Seat was also an Orange SF that downloaded the book automatically same for my current Huawei G300 however I was playing around the other day with the Media 2.2 system while waiting for the OH to finish her...
  20. So does this view just remind me of something or is it me?

As long as it does not look like an Apple phone they won’t be sued.:)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.