Search results

1. GTJEDI

Seat Leon cupra fr 1.9tdi

Ive just sold a 55 plate fr+ and am looking for something a bit cheaper also luton too far away. AL
  2. GTJEDI

Where is it? AL
  3. GTJEDI

That's me out a would'nt pay £2500 for it. AL
  4. GTJEDI

Where about,what colour and how much is this amazing car! AL
  5. GTJEDI

I would argue that this is the perfect family car,especially if you only have one kid.Its quick, economical and plenty room for one child. AL
  6. GTJEDI

PD150 Downpipe size

What size is your exhaust from the downpipe back? AL
  7. GTJEDI

Back box delete/mufflectomy

I wouldn't get rid of everything in the exhaust if I were you,keep at least 1 of the boxes or the cat,if you go straight through from turbo with no back pressure you run the risk of drawing oil through the turbo. It happened on my leon fr and I had to put the cat back in. AL
  8. GTJEDI

PD150 decat downpipe query

I dont think they modify anything as such its just that the s3 intercooler has alloy end tanks and the inlet and outlet pipes are held with jubilee/mikalor clips instead of the stock intercooler which has plastic end tanks and the pipes are held with the **** vw clip connector. You can fit the...
  9. GTJEDI

Had it for 4 years and loved it but just got fed up tinkering with it especially boost pipes AL
  10. GTJEDI

Back box delete/mufflectomy

Theres videos on youtube
  11. GTJEDI

Dunno what mine does now cos a sold it last month lol AL
  12. GTJEDI

I had cut the cat out myself and put a straight pipe in so I just welded the cat back in. AL
  13. GTJEDI

I'm only asking because I had a decat and backbox delete thinking the less restriction the better but it must have created to much vaccum on the turbo and was drawing oil through the seals.
  14. GTJEDI

Are you keeping the backbox yeah?
  15. GTJEDI

The turborevs one on ebay looks pretty decent and there pretty basic replacements with not a lot that can go wrong,i'd go for it. Can I ask if your car is mapped? AL
  16. GTJEDI

My Mk1 Leon FR TDI 'Lola'

I think possibly yours is an FR not an FR+ and someone has put cupra bumpers on it.The FR+ had an all red badge on the wings and as said above 17" cupra-R style wheels. It seems strange that someone would change these things to normal FR style. It doesn't really make any difference anyway the...
  17. GTJEDI

My Mk1 Leon FR TDI 'Lola'

I have just sold my fr+ tdi 150. It had a stage 1 remap,egr valve and cooler delete and backbox delete and it sounded great. In relation to the the question about the shutdown on the engine without asv,it isnt that bad at all. Whatever you do dont take the cat off the car along with a backbox...
  18. GTJEDI

All 4 windows open when I returned to my car!

It could be that but convincing the missus that's what she did is a different kettle of fish. AL
  19. GTJEDI

All 4 windows open when I returned to my car!

So I was visiting a mate last night for a couple hours last night and when I went back out to my car all 4 electric windows were down around 6 inches.As I live in Central Scotland and its been pissing a rain since about June my seats were soaked. The car is an 07 plate Leon tdi 2.0 stylance...
  20. GTJEDI

Continuing boost problem - MK1 TDi

From what I can make out you do have a vnt turbo and the symptoms defo point to sticky vanes.When my pd 150 did the same I plugged in as it happened and it came up with an overboost fault. If you do decide to clean the vnt mechanism I would advise removing the turbo and doing it properly if you...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise