Search results

1. What engine do I have?

BCS 200 cell cat passes MOT no issues, flows virtually as well as a decat.
  2. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Yes, happy with the price. Sad to see it go!
  3. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Sold my Cupra last night. Car-less now until Monday
  4. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Yes mate with correct length radius bolts, looking for £95 posted for both sets
  5. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Got a load of parts for sale from my car if anyone is interested lol GFB DV+ H&R spacers (10mm and 15mm sets) BCS full turbo-back exhaust Evoms intake MTC silicone DV return hose
  6. Resonated vs Non Res

Fairly loud from cold especially with the 20 seconds or so where it holds slightly higher rpm to preheat the catalyst. Giving it some it's great fun, nice idle burble and pops on the overrun. Oulton Park static noise test was 102 dB @ 4000 rpm. Not sure how much BCS would charge for just the...
  7. Resonated vs Non Res

I've had a BCS sport system with their 200 cell cat (flows 95% of a decat so no losses and passes MOT = win/win). Had both resonated and non-resonated options. Noticeable difference between the two, resonated is only very slightly louder than the standard exhaust. Non-resonated is LOUD. I will...
  8. Water in cylinder 4

The plastic scuttle on the bonnet leaks water onto the soundproofing which then finds it's way onto the engine. Crap design that was never fully acknowledge/fixed by Seat
  9. What did you and your MK2 do today?

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/seat-leon-cupra-2009-59-326-bhp-revo.445193/
  10. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Looking for around 9k with all the mods on, I've had the car four and a half years and it's been well maintained throughout. Had another mk2 Cupra for three years before that so definitely time for a change :cartman:
  11. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Selling up, anyone interested in a yellow 59 plate Cupra...?
  12. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Any pics with wheel fitted as well haha
  13. Changing rear discs Cupra R mk2 bolt size

Nice one, did you go for 345 or 340 mm?
  14. Changing rear discs Cupra R mk2 bolt size

Out of interest where did you get the J hook discs from for the fronts?
  15. Changing rear discs Cupra R mk2 bolt size

Seen this too late haha, M14 spline and a couple of extra weetabix for brekkie
  16. P0010 code on MK2 Cupra R

Hopefully it is just the solenoid mate and not the adjuster pulley itself, check the connector on top for damage
  17. P0010 code on MK2 Cupra R

Looking from the front of the car it's at the back right of the engine, can see it in the background of this photo:
  18. Leon passenger door lock mechanism problem

There are two versions of the lock depending on your model year. Confusingly the version didn't change when the facelift model was launched but a little bit later than that.
  19. Flapping noise from under the boot liner

My pre-FL didn't do it, my FL does...
  20. Flapping noise from under the boot liner

Stops the pressure from popping the windows out when you shut the doors, does make a racket though
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.