Search results

1. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Thanks mate, sadly its on sale now :(
  2. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Ufff...if its a R front bumper keep a eye on ebay. It took me a few months to get mine and was about £300. I have the rear bumper as a spare if anyone needs it.
  3. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Hear, hear! Yep the mk1 leons look much more retro style. Personally, with the mk2 leons, the K1 and BTCC kit is the only decent kit for them. As for the mk3 leon, one word....phat. I was down my local seat dealer last week. They just received the mk3 leon with the fr spec as a show...
  4. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Which bumper you after...maybe I could help?
  5. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Yep Joshy looks much better now. Like how it looks cute from the rear. I will try to upload a few pics of the rear. Yep thats a Jordan! They quick but vtce cars aint for me. The drive personally is too tiring....like shifting down for the vtec etc
  6. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Yep the R bumper doesnt really suit the rear. Makes the arse look to big lol. Just need to lower it now for that final look
  7. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

A few new decent pics...
  8. inclusive_yaz

Resparay, but which colour?

Here's a few recent pics of mine. Was resprayed last year in lamborghini giallo midas. My mates honda civic jordan in yellow reminds me of the old ovni yellow....overall I'm happy with my results. But just to let you know for a full respray in a different colour is not cheap. If yoour changing...
  9. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

True say, no one cares about nobody these days. But its all sorted now. Got the front end sprayed again and wasnt happy with the rear cupra r bumper. Replaced it with the fr rear bumper and looks much better now. Like how it looks aggressive at the front end (cupra r bumper) and then curves in...
  10. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Hey mate, thanks for the complimented :p If I was, go for a dark colour as I think it suits the leons body spot on. If you look at mine, during the day its much more darkish yellowish type, more like a orange st lol. But when the sun hits it, you can see the sparkle. I try uploading some pics...
  11. inclusive_yaz

Platinum FR - wolf in sheeps clothing

Thats cool about the remap, im looking to get mine down in a few weeks time. Have you done anything else to accommodate the map? Any engine work? Regarding the brakes I have heard similar to what you wrote, will change in the future when funds arrive. Sometimes a bit extra bite on the brakes help.
  12. inclusive_yaz

Josh's Leon FR tdi. R32 interior fitted.

Good read, you done a cracking job so far. Keep it up!
  13. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Thanks, hoping for a full detail soon done by a professional but damn weather! [:@]
  14. inclusive_yaz

Platinum FR - wolf in sheeps clothing

Looks smashing mate, how you finding the map? Any problems with the clutch? A cheaper alternative regarding the brakes would be uprating to normal 288mm brembo max discs and brembo pads. Got them on mine and a big difference. Can't be asked to uprate to 312mm, costs too much. Well Im a student...
  15. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Thanks my man! Was a long journey gettting her right :p
  16. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

It depends what drop you have in mind joshy! If your planning to drop more than 40mm you will need springs and shocks kit. Weitec Ultra GT is a good make but quite costly. 4937Liam has them running on his fr, take a look in his RR. Anything under 40mm drop you be just fine on springs; best one...
  17. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Trust me down here in my end I have all these corsa, fiesta's, vtecs gunning for me lol. I never dare to floor on the streets as there's too much torque and it tends to lose control. But on the dual carriageways it flies. I spoken to jabbasport they reckon 180bhp and peak torque set at 290lb...
  18. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

This was taken yesterday from my trip to Birmingham...was out of fuel and popped in to the petrol station. Looked amazing under the clear fluorescent light You can the sparkle and the shine beaming through, much better than the old ovni! Pearl colour all the way...
  19. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Yellow can be dreadful sometimes; attracts the boy racers...always getting tail-gated! Well have a remap planned soon, egr delete (not sure if thats gonna help) uprated turbo pipes and boost pipes (not sure which ones to go for but thinking Forge), pollen fitler. Any suggestion mates?
  20. inclusive_yaz

My Leon FR TDi

Know what you mean mate. When I first brought it nearly 3 years ago, the standard ovni yellow was showing signs of fading and it was clear it needed a respray. The lamborghini pearl yellow is a bit darker than the ovni. The bodyshop which treated her have told said this time it won't fade? Well...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise