Search results

1. Trip to Badger5

It's got a Cobra turbo-back exhaust with sports cat, Badger 5 V3 TIP and a Badger map, no 4 bar FPR.
  2. Trip to Badger5

Well, it's been a week since I went to see Bill and I'm very happy with the results. Jabbasport had done a great job of over-mapping the car and had it running at 305 lb-ft of torque and 24 PSI...Luckily I got it sorted before any real damage was done, and the car is now running at a lot...
  3. Cobra Exhaust Fitted

Thanks for the feedback all. I'll have a chat with the guy that did it and see if he can amend the hangers at all. I had the rear discs and pads done at the same time. Cost for all of it was £260.
  4. Cobra Exhaust Fitted

Had my Cobra turbo-back fitted yesterday. Glad I went for the resonated, didn't think it'd be that loud... Is it just me or is it not sitting right though? It seems to hang lower than it should and slightly to the left.
  5. Rear discs

Thanks all.
  6. Rear discs

Car's just been serviced and Seat advised I need new discs and pads on the rear. Having a look on Euro Car Parts and it only shows Brembo discs for the front. Are the rears not Brembo as well? I've had a search on here and can see a few threads about recommendations etc. Are the OEM discs...
  7. Oil leak?

Thanks for the quick response Ross. I think that was mentioned on a service or two ago thinking about it. Thank god for that :). Didn't want to send the Cobra exhaust that's still boxed up in the dining room back..
  8. Oil leak?

I've cleaned away some of the oil around the linkage, but think I've found where it may have been coming from. There's quite a lot of residue/semi-dried oil here What could this be? Should I be expecting a hefty bill?
  9. Oil leak?

Bought some Wynn's brake and clutch cleaner today, so will give it a spray when it's not raining.
  10. Oil leak?

Thanks Lowry. I can't see anything dripping, just looks like it's built up over time. Haven't had the clutch replaced. I've got to get some air con cleaner from Halfords anyway, so will pick up some brake stuff at the same time.
  11. Mist...again

Thanks Lee. I couldn't see any shading or lines on it, so not entirely sure what you mean. Will have another look when it's light. It's just below the ridge in the middle, so I guess that's fine for now?
  12. Oil leak?

I was just having a look at something else and noticed there seems to be a lot of what looks like oil around the gear linkage. Is this normal? There's also some around the filler cap: Should I be worried?
  13. Mist...again

I'll keep an eye on the coolant in that case. What level should it be at normally? Mine's currently sitting just below the half way mark: Definitely smelt like antifreeze when I got in the car after work today.
  14. Mist...again

There's no moisture anywhere that I can see, but I do get the issue with the bottom of the windscreen not clearing, and can smell antifreeze sometimes. Is there any way to test whether it's the matrix without having to get it replaced? Should there not be moisture in the car if it was leaking?
  15. Mist...again

I get the same problem with the bottom on the screen not clearing. I can smell the anti-freeze sometimes as well. How much was it to replace? I'm not sure whether it's leaking though, as I can't see any moisture/damp/wet anywhere. Lee - is the passenger soundproofing you're referring to...
  16. Mist...again

Thanks Woody, I just checked and it says Seat so looks like the original. Lee - I had another look and the entire car feels bone dry inside. I've just bought a sealant gun and sealant and will have a crack at the bonnet release cable and the box under the scuttle this weekend. Might see if I...
  17. Mist...again

Hmm. Maybe I'll have a go at sealing the bonnet release cable and the electrical box under the scuttle. I've seen mention of the heater matrix causing issues and have noticed the fan can be quite weak at times, could that be a problem? If so, is it a case of replacing the entire heater matrix?
  18. Mist...again

Then why when it rained today was it fine when I got out of work? Surely if there was a leak and moisture in the car it would be worse when it rained?
  19. Mist...again

Right, it's not been wet where I am for the last couple of days. Car feels bone-dry inside (I know I can't feel the underlay, but everything else is fine). Yesterday morning there were no issues, I didn't even turn the fans on during the epic 2 mile journey to work. Car looked clear every...
  20. Trip to Badger5

Thanks mate.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.