Search results

1. B1rdy

Anybody treating themselves to anything nice for their LEON for xmas?

Treat myself to what I've always wanted......a white Cupra K1! Been looking for about 3 months and finally found a Candy White, 1 owner K1. I'm in love with cars again!
  2. B1rdy

what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted a new front splitter after a metal gate post sticking out of the road ripped old one off. They're easy to fit but boy......them two front middle clips take some persuading. I had to use a jack as per advice on SCN to force the clips in
  3. B1rdy

You've been a busy little b****ard ha ha
  4. B1rdy

Managed to rip off my front splitter on a metal 'gate' lock thing. It's was sticking up out the road and caught the splitter, snapped it and left it hanging off. Gonna order a new one and try to get my work to cough up and pay as its clearly a road defect!
  5. B1rdy

Washed the car the mans way ie 1 bucket method as I heard the two bucket method is for gays & gals? Someone might know what's the official stance in this matter?
  6. B1rdy

Stale smell from air con (2007 ibiza fr)

when did we start talking about my wife ha ha.
  7. B1rdy

LCR full service checklist

Sounds like it'll be getting a better service than Seat can give. I just wish you were allowed to stamp your own book if you services it yourself rather than just keeping the receipts. I want to do mine but I don't know to do it myself or at Seat to keep book upto date?
  8. B1rdy

Broke your n75 valve by messing with the screw? NO

Anyone else getting turned on reading this post? Guess just me then ha
  9. B1rdy

Oh my god. How could I be so stupid. I never gave 'my little ponies' a thought. Of course, the engine must be filled with them as grown horses simply wouldn't fit. To be honest tho, yesterday I picked up a little sub £300 runabout Peugeot 306 and I believe it's powered by Sulvanian Familes...
  10. B1rdy

Apologies. I was getting mixed up with non-VAG penguins. The non-VAG ones only last 2-3yrs but due to excellent German engineering they've managed to squeeze every bit of life out of them. I wonder if they get on with the Horses under my bonnet? They probably have to be introduced gradually is...
  11. B1rdy

Basically Aircon is filled with tiny penguins. I think they're from north pole not south but don't quote me. Anyway after a few years of breathing cold air into your cab they may have died? Approx life span for a NP penguin inside an air-con system is 2-3 years. How long have you had them? Have...
  12. B1rdy

Just saying hello!

Howdy & welcome
  13. B1rdy

finally I picked my leon up

S**t, wish i'd have known this before our safari! Next time I'll be sure to go prepared with one. Thanks for the advice. I'm really not too clued up on monkeysgob info
  14. B1rdy

Please don't mention monkeys......I had a bad experience on Wednesday and one ate my RHS windscreen trim! Outsmarted by a god damn baboon
  15. B1rdy

Hello from Cumbria

Workington. But we were at Knowsley on Wed and drive thru the baboon compound. I got off lucky as only cost me £15 for a new seal. There was a 61 plate Range Rover with about 10 massive baboons ripping bits off it. Mental.
  16. B1rdy

That's exactly what we need. I'm starting a petition to bring back our favourite fudge nudger.....
  17. B1rdy

Hello from Cumbria

Sorry tho, no advice, I'm more of a 'let a baboon eat my windscreen seal/trim' person - long story mate ha ha
  18. B1rdy

Hello from Cumbria

Welcome Rob from a fellow Cumbrian
  19. B1rdy

Had the windscreen seal / trim eaten by a god damn baboon! Asked Sere for a price! Some cars had dozens of monkeys on them. Thanks Knowsley Safari Park!
  20. B1rdy

Had my air con recharged! Cold as ice now. I was sitting with fingers crossed in ATS in case he came out and said there's was something fooked. At least my trip to Knowsley safari park Tomoz will be safer now as can keep the windows up driving thru the lions & monkeys etc!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise