Search results

1. B1rdy

Leon FR TDi 170 BTCC - What's my car worth?? Thanks

Hi. This isn't a sales pitch before I get in trouble from the Administrators. I'm genuinely after a guide to what my cars worth (for free as Parkers etc want money) and the people on here are the experts anyway with hundreds of years experience between you in SEATS.....Anyway, due to a change in...
  2. B1rdy

FR exhaust - How to get better looks but on the cheap

Hi guys. Sorry to sound like a boy-racer but I'm after changing my FR tdi exhaust (the twin round tips) to something that looks better but don't want to spend a lot. I have the BTCC kit but with only the standard twin tail backbox (not twin exit). Now then, without sounding like an absolute chav...
  3. B1rdy

BTCC bumper exhaust trims - please help!!!

Hi. I'm wanting to change my exhaust as the previous owner had left the standard FR TDi LHS exhaust on instead of going for the duel exit ones. I ordered some exhaust trims off Sere motors and They came quick (part no 1P1 071 629A) However (and i kind of knew this) they are the smaller rounded...
  4. B1rdy

PD 170 Injectors - Definately worth checking!!

I havnt had my FR TDi 170 long so jut popped into a local Seat Dealer near me to check if my car had be recalled for the injector issues on these engines. Just had to give the guy the Chassis number and the computer showed my car WAS one of the ones recalled. He said they're supposed to wait...
  5. B1rdy

Leon BTCC rear bumper and or exhaust backbox swap - red

Not sure if this is in the right section? I'm sure someone will correct me. Anyway, I'm wanting to swap with someone my BTCC rear bumper with Single side exit exhaust cut out with Standard FR TDi backbox with the twin round pipes. I really want the centre exit K1 style exhaust but I'm trying to...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise