Search results

1. mk1 lcr need a diy guide or advice on fitting new handbrake cables please

hi guys. my handbrake cables need changing on my mk1 lcr but not sure how easy the job is but wanted to have a go. so was wondering if anyone has a diy guide or knows how? thanks
  2. Slow speed fan problem - Guide to fixing

where are the resistors mounted on the golf as I have fmic and no side mounted ones? thanks
  3. Slow speed fan problem - Guide to fixing

hi guys I need to do this but instead of splicing cant I use them scotch locks?
  4. 2005 seat leon cupra r fan kicking in overheating at idle

no none I have recently changed cambelt and waterpump all oem
  5. 2005 seat leon cupra r fan kicking in overheating at idle

overheating hi mate did you find out what your problem was? as mine is exactly the same as this? many thanks
  6. Changing Thermostat

is that incase u drop bolts lol how do u get them back in too?
  7. Changing Thermostat

what u mean magnetic pick up tool mate?
  8. diy guide for changing thermostat on lcr

hi guys im looking for a diy thread to change the thermostat on my mk1 lcr? many thanks
  9. thread for diy fmic on lcr

cheers
  10. Toyosport 600, 300, 76mm FMIC fitting guild. Also known as the Wellycooer.

fitting fmic next weekend so great help. but how did u do ur black and red front badge and what did you use? thanks
  11. thread for diy fmic on lcr

hi guys im looking for the diy guide to fitting a fmic on a lcr anyone got it? thanks
  12. drivers side door will not open urgent help

hi guys my lcr drivers side door will not open only after about 10 tugs on the handle anybody know why this is? and how do I fix please? many thanks in advance
  13. handbrake is crap! anyone fitted a new cable to fix problem?

Yh mine is bent to one side too mate
  14. handbrake is crap! anyone fitted a new cable to fix problem?

I dont know they just said the effiency was low, sorry mate does nobody think new cables would help and could I diy? Or are they hatd to fit
  15. handbrake is crap! anyone fitted a new cable to fix problem?

Yes it failed on the rollers mate
  16. handbrake is crap! anyone fitted a new cable to fix problem?

will they liteally just push straight on my old callipers? how much are they? and can u change the lever arms without taking callipers off etc
  17. handbrake is crap! anyone fitted a new cable to fix problem?

Or can u just replace just the handbrake pivots?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.