Search results

1. anarchy1515

New tyres!!

Continental sport contact 6's are much better than Goodyear eagle f1's but i cant comment of the life although had goodyears on for 10k and still had life in them but the traction in the wet deteriorates quite quickly with wear. Continentals are expected to last 6k so i'll see how that goes
  2. anarchy1515

MKK2 leather arm rest?

There's one on ebay ;)
  3. anarchy1515

1.4 tsi sport bad mpg?

Ive owed a 1.4 tsi and that is about right i struggled to get above 34 mpg around cornwall
  4. anarchy1515

What did you and your MK2 do today?

[/URL][/IMG] One wheel has a slight kerb scuff to powder coat but is still the same colour
  5. anarchy1515

There bonded on so wasn't worth the hassle taking them off. I have still got the arm rest, some genuine (porsche) led number plate lights with resistors that are plug and play, k&n air filter plus box for 1.4 tsi oh and some bbs ch reps to sell
  6. anarchy1515

[/URL][/IMG] Waved good bye
  7. anarchy1515

Problem with car starting driving me crazy.

Have you tried changing the battery in your key?
  8. anarchy1515

What's my car worth?

Mine in stardard form with 16500 miles on it is worth 7500 to dealers/webuyanycar and unfortunately mods dont really add to the value and in some instances can reduce it
  9. anarchy1515

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=252080641130&alt=web
  10. anarchy1515

Theres some on ebay ;)
  11. anarchy1515

Spoiler and Body kits

Shiny ;) I thought of taking mine off due to selling but will cost more than youd gain plus it depends how well its bonded on to how much damage youd do
  12. anarchy1515

Cupra R diffuser and exhaust

Yes will line up ok aslong as you bond it together where it wants to sit and the screw holes on the bottom line up, when i did mine i cable tied them both together through the screw holes and the bit you rivet on only fits in one place due to the shape so pretty had to go wrong
  13. anarchy1515

I believe the diffuser is 1p0071061a but would recommend buying another valance (1P08075219B9) to attach it to so you can prep and paint off the car then just swap it over when you change the exhaust
  14. anarchy1515

My choice would be milltek or bcs, but in my opinion i prefer the tips on the milltek
  15. anarchy1515

You possibly will but a Toyota aygo is cheaper than an Aston Martin Cygnet, its all about brand name and quality
  16. anarchy1515

141745747930 http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=141745747930&alt=web
  17. anarchy1515

Theres one on ebay ;)
  18. anarchy1515

Stripped the leon of her goodies ready for px so the cupra r milltek, diffuser and triple r splitter are all on ebay will be sad to see her go but i cant wait for my new type r :whistle:
  19. anarchy1515

that seems to have been in cornwall for the past couple of weeks, or at least where i live its a PITA!
  20. anarchy1515

does anyone know if a peeling fr badge would be covered by warranty as it lookes shite!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.