Search results

1. dj_bigfella

My old Euro Ibiza Cupra in Golf+ this month!!

cheers mate :) STI is an animal! Got a Version 5 STI jam import running 300bhp. Power delivery and handling is awesome! Miss the Cupra a bit though.....fuel economy was alot better on there :happy:
  2. dj_bigfella

hey everyone, how you all doin? its been a while since i've been on here! Some of you know my old Ibiza Cupra and some don't. For those that do, you know i sold the car at the end of June and finally got my Scooby STI! :D But just before i sold it i got a feature with the Golf+ magazine...
  3. dj_bigfella

hey everyone, how you all doin? its been a while since i've been on here! Some of you know my old Ibiza Cupra and some don't. For those that do, you know i sold the car at the end of June and finally got my Scooby STI! :D But just before i sold it i got a feature with the Golf+ magazine...
  4. dj_bigfella

MK3 carbon bonnet pics!!!

that looks mean! need to spray the grey bits black though to match better! [B)]
  5. dj_bigfella

White Leon Fr!!!

that looks mean!! [B)] change the mirrors to black and it'd be spot on!
  6. dj_bigfella

Mk3 - silver ibiza cupra - K04-001

that sounds gooooooood!!!! [B)]
  7. dj_bigfella

some decent pics wit new wheels

lovin those wheels! :D
  8. dj_bigfella

9" on the front??

is that kieran's ex motor? thought i recognised my old rims!
  9. dj_bigfella

say no to rice

nice pics dude. they guy with the red polo and silver mk4 golf on bbs splitties are my mateys from my area! we always went to the shows together. still will go to the shows, but will munch them up in my 'rice' machine! :drive1:
  10. dj_bigfella

New Car? What would you buy with 8-10k?

i'd go for a scooby sti! not that i own one or anything! :whistle:
  11. dj_bigfella

£3k to spend on engine

damn right! you'll only regret it later. trust me. fair enough you could probably keep up with or even beat some propa beasts out there, but you won't be able to corner or handle like they do. you'll only be investing in a 0-60 and sprint car and thats it.
  12. dj_bigfella

Few new pics

nice! you're in the wrong buisness mate. you should be a pro snapper! :yes:
  13. dj_bigfella

My New Baby!

i'm insured with brentacre and i'm paying just over £700 fully comp. but that's with me being 25 and having 7 years ncb.
  14. dj_bigfella

My New Baby!

:D thanks dan! come join me mate .... turn to the dark side .... the jap side!!!!!
  15. dj_bigfella

My New Baby!

Along with that of C3 LJG it was the coolest on these forums. thanks dude. i have enjoyed the VAG for about 6 years now, so i wanted something with more power, and that was on a totally different level. didn't want to spend big money on mods to get big power. just thought i'd buy something...
  16. dj_bigfella

Wheels

go oem and get 16's! a little wider than usual of course (8's? 9's?). you'll still retain that original ride quality.
  17. dj_bigfella

My New Baby!

thanks boys! being a jap import sti it's around 300bhp standard with a 0-60 in 4.5sec. the test drive scared the **** outta me! :scary:
  18. dj_bigfella

My New Baby!

mr luke! had a good day that day!remember dont spend too much now! ;) i'll be at the shows to see how everyone does! i'm sure you'll be ok .... as always!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members