Search results

1. Adman77

Measurements on BTCC bumper

Evening. Could anyone tell me the measurement between tail pipes on the dual exit BTCC style rear bumper? Thanks in advance
  2. Adman77

Help buying 1.2 TSI FR

Is that just a censor thing? Can you delete egt? What's the common fix? Thanks for the heads up on this
  3. Adman77

Help buying 1.2 TSI FR

I wouldn't know. I'm just going by what hellooo said on this thread. My knowledge stops starts and stops at 2.0tfsi
  4. Adman77

Help buying 1.2 TSI FR

That might be something to do with the gearbox oil? Has yours had the recall?
  5. Adman77

Help buying 1.2 TSI FR

Car sounds like a no go. No one knows when it was last serviced and the body work has had a hard life. I was going to go and look tomorrow as I couldn't go today but I'm not going to bother so on to the next one! If anyone knows any more handy info I can arm myself with, would be greatly...
  6. Adman77

Help buying 1.2 TSI FR

Good shout on the recall. That's really handy to know. Thank you
  7. Adman77

Help buying 1.2 TSI FR

Hi guys, wonder I you can help a Leon brother out. Little bro is going to look at an Ibiza tomorrow and as usual he didn't tell me what he's doing until last minute and expects me to be a book of knowledge on 1.2 TSI's "coz I've got a SEAT too init"...
  8. Adman77

Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

I have a set of these for sale. Pre facelift and never been used Rob made them for me so you can be assured of same quality I never got round to fitting them and no longer have the car
  9. Adman77

How much for new key?

Not herts anymore, that was when I was still living at home. Borehamwood Near heathrow now but I frequently visit to see family and friends
  10. Adman77

How much for new key?

I spoke to him. He's a bit tied up with things atm but he'll put you on a waiting list
  11. Adman77

How much for new key?

Just sent him a message but he's about 160 miles away from me. Hopefully he's down in the London area sometime soon. Thanks for your help
  12. Adman77

How much for new key?

oh nice key. How much did he charge for that?
  13. Adman77

How much for new key?

Whole thing mate. Using the spare at the minute
  14. Adman77

How much for new key?

Just spoke to Seat and they quoted me £194 for new key and programming. Surely there's a cheaper way of doing this, can anyone help?
  15. Adman77

Cupra clutch. Stupid little part

And so the drama continues. New parts arrive, got them fitted. Start bleeding clutch and master cylinder is leaking. Engine bay side, from where the hard pipe goes in Anyone changed one before? Is it difficult and is there a guide anywhere?
  16. Adman77

Man that's not what I wanted to hear
  17. Adman77

Well after some more research and some helpful people on piston heads, bypassing it altogether seems to be the permanent solution. As I understand it, It will just make the bite a bit more aggressive I've ordered a new one anyway, waiting for that to arrive and I'm going to fit with the...
  18. Adman77

That's the obvious solution yes. However, the uprated clutch threw out the original part within a day. This is the second one that's been fitted, threw it out again within a day. It's only got this far due to a modification with a cable tie There must be something else making this happen
  19. Adman77

http://s723.photobucket.com/user/adam_tomlinson1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpssg8i5ull.jpg.html That work? I'm going to get that ECS tuning upgrade block anyway, that could somehow ease the pressure on that silly little pot causing the line to pop out
  20. Adman77

Yeah I know this isn't very helpful without a picture. Tapatalk is gonna make me throw my phone against the wall. Keeps telling me to register my email. I've used it before for pictures and I must have 'registered' it about 50 times today
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.