Search results

1. leecupra240

Forge Blow Off Adaption Spacer Help!

Do you just have the spacer from forge? Around £65 ? If so i also have it and its loud enough for me and is yours mounted at the front of the engine bay ( if you could post a pic i could maybe help a little more
  2. leecupra240

New from Nottingham

Hi welcome to SCN
  3. leecupra240

Seat Leon Cupra T FSI Insurance

My Excess is only £250 and I'm on my own policy with no named drivers
  4. leecupra240

Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

Hi emma welcome to SCN hope your enjoying your new car
  5. leecupra240

Small mfd

Thanks for the feed back much appreciated but I can honestly say I wont be using that ;)
  6. leecupra240

Small mfd

Hi everyone Had a search round the forum but couldnt find much on this I have a small mfd and 2 of the setting say mph the first one does nothing it just always has 3 dash's on (- - -) and the second one always say about 18 does anyone know what these function are...
  7. leecupra240

Seat Leon Cupra T FSI Insurance

Hi Faisal I'm am also 21 have 3 years ncb and also drive a Leon cupra and my insurance is £1300 with admiral so I can't think why yours is so expensive
  8. leecupra240

Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

hi just found this thread also a leon mk2 driver and might try to attend this meet on the 11th whats the turn outs like?
  9. leecupra240

Hi

Having the alloys resprayed again lol they've been sprayed 4 times now lol I wanted a dv but then I heard what the twintake sounds like and decided on that instead + it claims to add bhp :)
  10. leecupra240

Hi

Not yet :( I'm ordering coilovers this week end though and was thinking about having a resornator delete on the standard exhaust just to see what it's like before getting a stainless have you got many plans I've got to drive a astra till Saturday :( cupras in the garage
  11. leecupra240

Warning light???

Hi Ian I've had that light on twice now I get it because I've had hid sidelights and I also got it due to a reflector motor had to get a whole new headlight unit Hope this helps Lee
  12. leecupra240

single click Mirror Folding??

+1 on both of these comments I'd also like to know
  13. leecupra240

Hi

Very nice looks clean
  14. leecupra240

Another Leon owner

Hi welcome to the sit what mk Leon you got?
  15. leecupra240

Hi

I'll keep a look out for you then and post some pics of yours :)
  16. leecupra240

Hi

I'm in hucknall mate So not to far
  17. leecupra240

Hi

Hi wesson I'm also a Nottingham lad were Abouts in notts are you
  18. leecupra240

newbie in notts

Hi Leo welcome to the site I'm also a notts member and also have the same car hope your enjoying it
  19. leecupra240

57 plate cupra.. whats it worth

I payed 10k in October only 20k miles though
  20. leecupra240

Custom made sill protector

Sounds good I've been looking for some sill protectors but can't find much about I'm down to buy a set if Lockwood produce