Search results

1. Hoping to buy a Cupra ST300 4drive

I have the SEAT extended warranty bought with the car, so mine isn't the aftermarket cover. But... Seems like the £1000 claim limit is for the named component cover. If you could wrangle SEAT's All Component Cover Claim Limit The maximum we will pay per claim is the market value† of your vehicle.
  2. Hoping to buy a Cupra ST300 4drive

Yeah, I thought they might have removed if you had reserved. I'm pretty sure that pack is standard kit. If you are happy with it, maybe try to get a longer warranty included!
  3. Hoping to buy a Cupra ST300 4drive

Hi Is it this one: https://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/seat/used-cars/leon-estate/cupra-300/20-tsi-cupra-300-estate-5dr-petrol-dsg-4drive-euro-6-ss-300-ps/37165 Wasn't sure as that listing is for a similar car but with 26k miles. Not sure what convenience pack plus is. I think that's standard on...
  4. CUPRA Leon “Design Editions” now available to order in the UK

When do we expect the mk5 Leon/Cupra to be out? I have Leon Cupra mk3 estate and not that keen on mk4. Mk5 in 2024?
  5. Built in Sat Nav or Third Party

I haven't got a Formentor. But Apple Maps generally works well in my experience. And warns of speed cameras. Also, advises if an alternative route is faster. It can however make mistakes occasionally - once tried to send me in circles.Switched to Google Maps on that occasion. But generally...
  6. Bought a 2019 and getting errors

What warranty did the car come with? I'd be considering returning if it's not readily fixed.
  7. Car keeps calling breakdown number over and over

You can renew the roadside assistance by booking a service with a SEAT dealer (although check as some such as Arnold Clark don't participate).
  8. Looking for multimedia replacement

I'm sure I read on here about some other (unknown?) brands, which were cheaper - but had mixed reviews. I know the Alpine unit gets good reviews - but it is expensive.
  9. Astronomical insurance quote on ST300!!

According to a recent report (March 2023): In the USA, the national average cost for car insurance is $1630 which is equal to around $136 per month. In the UK, the national average cost of car insurance is £412 for a year. equivalent of £1300 per year for USA- wow!
  10. Setting electronic handbrake to auto

I find that if I take my Cupra in for service everything is back to manual - auto hold is off, lights are not on automatic etc. Always have to remember to check/change... Otherwise, works 100% of the time in my experience.
  11. Seeking advise on purchasing a cupra

I never really considered the COVID question - and it's apparent that mileage at times was low - 1k in 6 months. Maybe again as a result of COVID - but could also be car was unused - could be various reasons...
  12. Seeking advise on purchasing a cupra

There was a tyre advisory on an earlier MOT. In itself, perhaps not much of an issue - but could be an indicator.
  13. Seeking advise on purchasing a cupra

If you're looking for a Cupra, they often have a (partially) red flag! Good luck - worth being sure if you splashing out that sort of money.
  14. Seeking advise on purchasing a cupra

maybe set to long life servicing or owner didn't bother! But if did about 20k miles in 3 years, suspect it should have had more regular servicing.
  15. Seeking advise on purchasing a cupra

Compare MOT history against advert's service history: https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/results?registration=wm67+fwo
  16. Seeking advise on purchasing a cupra

Yep probably copy and paste. Not so sure about service history. Seems like may not have been serviced properly for first 3 years.
  17. Seeking advise on purchasing a cupra

Hmm. Car had first service at 21k miles, when it was nearly 3 years old. Advert states it has digital dash, but picture suggests it's analogue dials. I would double-check on the warranty. Car first registered Jan 2018 but SEAT warranty apparently to April 2024. I believe original manufacturer's...
  18. Seeking advise on purchasing a cupra

and the motorbike dealers positive reviews are likely mostly for bike sales. worth noting that all 4 cars for sale are VAG. One is a stage 2 golf R on an 18 plate with 9 owners!
  19. Seeking advise on purchasing a cupra

I agree. The owners jumped out at me straight away. And as you say, the fact it's a motorbike trader. Also, the car was registered in Oct 2017. So I'd expect more than 4 service stamps. So perhaps not been serviced at correct intervals - given the mileage. Last change of V5 11 May 2022. So...
  20. Doubt Virtual Cockpit

I suspect you can customise what's shown in settings. It's a while since I set mine up. But I chose to different info inside the speedo and rev counter. I suggest you check the vehicle settings. Probably can customise to suit.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.