Search results

1. Keyless ignition not working intermittently

Why would keyless ignition not work in a multi-storey car park? Key wasn't recognised. Realise it could be battery issue. But battery was replaced fairly recently and been fine until today. Put remote key next to marked point, and car started. Got home, engine restarted straightaway with same...
  2. Ride quality mk3 vs mk2

Hello. I have a mk2 fr Leon and mk3 Cupra st lux 4drive on order. 2008 model so pre-facelift and current ride is on 18” alloys. For those who have moved from mk2 fr to mk3 Cupra st how is the ride. I know there’s the dcc on Cupra but how does ride compare on comfort sport Cupra on 19s?
  3. Electric sunroof ST - panoramic roof?

Hello, the Cupra ST (4drive) has the option of electric sunroof. I read an earlier thread about panoramic sunroof being discontinued. Is that correct for ST models? Is it a smaller/different sunroof...?
  4. Arnold Clark - withdrawn from SEAT roadside assistance

Usually book service through Arnold Clark. They're no longer offering roadside assistance (regardless of whether you book online or not). Apparently, Arnold Clark have withdrawn from the scheme. So, if you want service with the SEAT offer of roadside assistance, you'll need to look elsewhere...
  5. www.motorsourcegroup.com

Hi, anyone used www.motorsourcegroup.com recently for a new Leon. Couldn't see anything posted from a forum search. They are also under forces direct, and see there are a couple of old posts about good discounts. They still offer really good discounts (not an ad, I don't work for them and...
  6. Tapatalk log-in failed - xml file was not imported?

Hi I can't log into the forums through Tapatalk iPhone app (iPhone 6s). Get message: Log in failed Tapatalk add-on file tapatalk.xml was not imported. Says some forum features may be missing. If I click OK, can't get any further. I know password and it's definitely correct (saved on phone)...
  7. Last calls, missed calls blank iPhone 6s ios11

Hi I have 2008 Leon FR with standard radio and bluetooth (large MFD shows phonebook, phone menu etc in red text). It's always displayed missed calls, last calls as well as phonebook. It's stoppe displaying missed calls and last calls recently. Not sure if it's since upgrading to latest iOS...
  8. Seat lakeside

Anyone been to seat store at lakeside? Miles away from me. Not sure what no haggle prices look like. Does that mean full rrp?! http://seatpress.co.uk/release/1110/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Search not working

Hi. Not sure if this is the correct forum but trying to search on Mk3 forum and keep getting error: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /var/www/web1/web/forums/search.php on line 1011 Is there a problem with searching at the...