Search results

1. CharlieRCupes

Picking Up My LCR This Week

EDIT- Have just read it was owned from new by your uncle. You may have just found the lowest mileage LCR in the country. Enjoy it.
  2. CharlieRCupes

Picking Up My LCR This Week

Have you checked the mileage with VOSA? I would be very surprised if this hasn't been clocked.
  3. CharlieRCupes

Mpg in tfsi

On a stage 1 map I get around 330-350 miles out of a tank. Mixed driving.
  4. CharlieRCupes

does this sound about right

330bhp on standard manifold? I don't think so... Also states Recaro seats, I can't see them in the pictures?
  5. CharlieRCupes

Has my slave or master cylinder gone?

The clutch is hydraulic so it could be air in the system. If the Clutch pedal pedal is completely unusable then there is either not enough fluid in the system or the cylinder is leaking.
  6. CharlieRCupes

Fancy a Leon that does 176mpg and emits 36g/km?

+ 31 miles from the electric motor. I still can't see where they get 176mpg though
  7. CharlieRCupes

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Wheels look spot on. Good choice.
  8. CharlieRCupes

Tunnel Run

I could be up for this as it's for a good cause.
  9. CharlieRCupes

Recirculating dump valve in to normal dump valve without remap?? Help Please!

A 'dump valve' will NOT work well with this engine. Stick to a recirc ie Forge/Standard
  10. CharlieRCupes

VW RNS Bootlogo (HELP)

I do all mine on blank DVD's it works just fine. If you cannot get the unit to do anything disconnect the battery for 10min and start again.
  11. CharlieRCupes

VW RNS Bootlogo (HELP)

As said you need to use an ISO burner, also burn at the slowest possible speed
  12. CharlieRCupes

How much did you pay for your LCR/LC and how long have you owned it?

Mine was an 05 with 48k on it, paid £6000 in Feb 2012. Now in car heaven after being wrapped around a tree.
  13. CharlieRCupes

New wheels :P

Rotiform BRU reps?
  14. CharlieRCupes

Cars to compare a Cupra to??

I think for the money vs running costs there isn't anything better. As long as your 1.4 lump isn't a lemon stick with it.
  15. CharlieRCupes

Cars to compare a Cupra to??

Sounds like you are interested in moving across the car ladder rather than up it? If you fancy a change move up, if not stick with the Cupra if its been good to you. The natural progression would be the 2l tfsi (ed 30/gti/cupra/s3 ect?) If your worried about higher running costs just stick with...
  16. CharlieRCupes

2010 speed blue MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 2+

Glad you waited for it, good move.
  17. CharlieRCupes

sealer over wax? :/

I let the sealant cure for an hour and then finish with wax. I find any more time in between doesn't make that much difference to the quality of the finish.
  18. CharlieRCupes

MK2 Leon ownership now at an end.........

Seen as you've owned the best of what Seat has to offer, what's next? Golf R? S3? RS3?
  19. CharlieRCupes

MKV Golf GTi to Cupra TDI

Sorry I should have quoted. Question was for the OP :)
  20. CharlieRCupes

sealer over wax? :/

Sealant always before wax as Fishy has said
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise