Search results

1. goondulf

Project Midnight (Mk2 Leon 1.6FSI)

This is the Pre GTi Inters pictures to show an update on what has been done. This engine cover i sourced from an Audi as mine never had a cover. Got some sideskirts on the motor, and also a spoiler and rear bumper from RDX Racedesign in Germany. De-wipered and got a custom Reflax...
  2. goondulf

"ESSEX TAKEOVER 2013" - 04/05/13 Essex Cruising

actually considering going to the KOTR then over to the meet as they're like 5 mins from each other
  3. goondulf

the new location is The Range - Unit A1 - Lakeside Retail Park - West Thurrock - RM20 1WN I'm probs gonna be up there a little early, grab some dinner and what not.
  4. goondulf

You guys wanna meet up and head in together?
  5. goondulf

I though the location changed? BUT I'M SO ON THIS ONE. they have a Subaru V Mitsubishi display (drools) Going: 1. Dale 2. Goondulf 3. 4. 5.
  6. goondulf

Bens MK2 leon tdi 140.

Car looks awesome mate! Would be good to get them up together in a show! you're having the same problem as me which is that the cars don't look their best if the light isn't bright. they just sorta... Ninja away into the dark :/ Loving the tinted lights (might have to steal that and claim i...
  7. goondulf

Feeler: Racehut Slough

This sounds pretty badass. Id be up for it.
  8. goondulf

Got a Triple R Comosites Splitter stuck on the Front of the Motor Now! (Easy Fit My Ass:happy: )
  9. goondulf

AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

Yeah, sat on its subframe when it was on the roller. Too low to get tested.
  10. goondulf

Had a brilliant day down AMD today! if anyone has pictures of the day post them up. i didnt take any for some reason!
  11. goondulf

just got into the J30/31 services if anyone else is nearby and wants to join me for breakfast!
  12. goondulf

Il be popping along in my baby!
  13. goondulf

Hertfordshire meet

Anyone from this bunch going to the AMD meet tomorrow?
  14. goondulf

Hertfordshire meet

Hey guys! anyone coming to the eggstravaganze photo shoot/meet in harlow tonight? there should be a couple of SCN motors there so would be good to get some more. especially knowing my local members!
  15. goondulf

4 day extravaganza

Would be good to get some SCN members there! get some coverage.
  16. goondulf

Hertfordshire meet

I got a Mk2 Leon, I just started a readers ride thread and stuck the link in my Signature, take a look at the car as im pretty local to you. might have seen it about.
  17. goondulf

this is her as stock when i bought her! Seat Leon 1.6 Stylance. This is the baby as she stands now. Re painted front and rear badges to match the wheels Calibre Friction 18" 30mm Lowered and uprated sport suspension. various stickers front and back Red material towhook FR...
  18. goondulf

Hertfordshire meet

Sorry it is with Drift and Stanced. http://www.facebook.com/events/457551554311199/ thats the facebook even for it! could be a laugh plus a good way to meet other SCN'rs in the area i live in haha.
  19. goondulf

Time to make a Readers Ride for my baby! The car was dubbed Project Midnight by a few mates of mine as the only time I get to work on it in the workshop is at about midnight. already done a bit of work to it so will be a load of pics to add now. hopefully a bunch of new mods should be done...
  20. goondulf

Hertfordshire meet

Anything getting planned for this? wouldnt mind a meet, also for anyone close to Harlow there is a photoshoot for stanced and spice next friday. if anyone fancies going give me a shout.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.