Search results

1. ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

And, thats what i really want, lexan for the front doors, did u bought just polyster door or only the lexan?
  2. ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Hi where did u get the coolant pipes from? cheers
  3. Tracked Mk3 Ibiza Cupra - Track Pics/Videos - Knockhill - 11/41/16

still love this one, what did u do with the fenders?
  4. mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

Hi mate, sended u a prive message!
  5. Ibiza Cupra MK3 semi-track build // rollcage testfit + OMP bucket seats

I sold the rollcage. Going for a weld in custom rollcage in de beginning of 2016. Started removing the isolation on the inside!
  6. Ibiza Cupra MK3 semi-track build // rollcage testfit + OMP bucket seats

Tday picked up the OMP seats. And put them in the car for test fitting. After the cage is done, and the seats are fitted everything will go out for a spray!
  7. K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

I love it, cuz its almost watching to my own car :D
  8. K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

A Day is to short man to read all your adjustments in the ibiza build thread :O haha Ill save someting to read 2morro.
  9. Ibiza Cupra MK3 semi-track build // rollcage testfit + OMP bucket seats

End of the week picking up these 2 baby's :) Can get them for a good price! so no LTEC's. :funk:
  10. Ibiza Cupra MK3 semi-track build // rollcage testfit + OMP bucket seats

Thanks man, loved ur mk3 in the old days! testfitted the cage this weekend. it does fit :) and sold the old cobra seats, now almost time to buy the new ones.
  11. Ibiza Cupra MK3 semi-track build // rollcage testfit + OMP bucket seats

Thanks! I have to say my mass air flow sensor is removed and written out of the ecu. It doesnt give any problems. The black "puff" while shifting i do recognise tho.
  12. Ibiza Cupra MK3 semi-track build // rollcage testfit + OMP bucket seats

The engine is not forged. The tuner says its not needed with this turbo.... :confused: Why would it better to run a RV instead of the HKS?
  13. Ibiza Cupra MK3 semi-track build // rollcage testfit + OMP bucket seats

And the project for the winter; Accu relocation in boot. Weld footplates in the car, testfit rollcage, paint rollcage, final fitment weld seatframes in the car, testfit and mount LTEC seat. The cage (gonna be expended) - The seats that will come in the car.
  14. Ibiza Cupra MK3 semi-track build // rollcage testfit + OMP bucket seats

- the woman washing her (w/o carbon hood) - welded in for the 4/6 points harnass (coming) - AWESOME experience. - AIRCO removal and fog lights removal - cleaning everything again for final - stripped interior (cae shifter:D ) - on his 'winterwheels' (in winters its in de garage)
  15. Ibiza Cupra MK3 semi-track build // rollcage testfit + OMP bucket seats

Cheers guys, been a while i was on this forum. Back with a new 'semi - track' build. Little fast speclist; 59651miles / 96000 KM on the clock Engine; - blue flame 2,5 inch cat back - blue flame 3 inch downpipe met 100 cell cat - hks ssqv dumpvalve - apexi filter - afgedraaid g60...
  16. Ibiza Cupra mk3 Race Car - SMRC Sports & Saloons

Its been a long time i was on this forum. Now i'm also back with an ibiza racer 300hp JBS04 hybrid setup and 435NM. I really love your car, got miself a new background. I got a few questions, do u have a pic from ur front how you attached the pins foor the aerocatches? You got an how to...
  17. Battery relocation *GUIDE HERE*

Planned to do an accu boot swap this winter. so this is good for me. Whats with the small fuse to the relais? Can you explain?
  18. K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

me2!!!!!!!!!! wheres t from????????
  19. Robs mk3 1.8 20vt IBIZA // back from Nurnburgring + mutch pics + updates!

U know the spray cans 2 "smoke" lights in black? This version is the spray can to smoke lights only its red.. sprayed 3-4 layers and then some blank spray.. this is an extra set lights cuz with the red reverse light it wont pass the MOT. hope i explained it good enough! cheers
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members