Search results

1. Sast

knightmare of a day!

You could ask her to sort it out without going via the insurance companies? Not sure how much a repair would cost but she might be interested in paying cash and forgetting it happened.
  2. Sast

What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

07 plate, 38k
  3. Sast

First SEAT bought :)

You have to keep pressing the + until it reaches the speed you're doing. Keep pressing it and you'll feel it speed up.
  4. Sast

DSG brake pedal height

I actually paid extra attention to the pedal this morning and it does actually seem quite high. I'd never noticed it before, either that or the cars I had previously had a similar layout.
  5. Sast

Fitting Bonnet Bra

this
  6. Sast

Complete loss of power

It doesn't make a loud hissing sound when you try to give it power does it?
  7. Sast

DSG brake pedal height

Either my legs are really short (they aren't) or you have really long legs. I don't have any issues with the brake pedal, don't notice it sitting abnormally high compared to other cars I've driven anyway.
  8. Sast

normal wiper operation?

My old MGZR had this too, had a few scares when I had my bike rack mounted on the rear of the car. Luckily the wiper just wedged against the rack and didn't do any damage.
  9. Sast

normal wiper operation?

Another thing that annoys me with the wipers, when they are on and you slow to a stop (traffic lights etc) and they go into intermittent mode. Just what you want when it's pissing it down! Can't see ****!
  10. Sast

Got APR'd

No but you said they were incompetant because 3 people had bad experiences. Anyway this is not a discussiomn about the reputation of AwesomeGTI as you said earlier. Just giving my opinion that your original post was a little harsh perhaps. And @Putrid, People comment about bad...
  11. Sast

Got APR'd

you and 3 others having bad experiences is probably 0.01% so whats your point?
  12. Sast

Got APR'd

No I don't work for them. However I know a lot of people who have used them for remaps, even witnessed a few myself, and never heard of a problem. I'm not saying you didn't have issues & you are of course entitled to your opinion. But I know they have a respectable team working in their...
  13. Sast

Got APR'd

Bad experiences happen everywhere. calling them incompetent is a bit harsh when they provide excellent service for 99% of people.
  14. Sast

Cam Belt Change advise

In the book it states 80k too. I tried to play that card when I picked mine up but they read that thing like the bible! They were having non of it.
  15. Sast

HELP !!! Dash gone off

+1 This happened on my old MGZR, cept they just went REALLY dull rather than off, all sorts of warning lights flickered on the dash too but then just went off and the car was fine again. Turned out the alternator was shot.
  16. Sast

Advice on selling

By the time they come and visit you they to look at the car they will knock that £6k down to £5.5 due to the "scratches, tyre wear and any other random wear and tear issue they can find" etc. Never use those guys.
  17. Sast

Parcel shelf

Could try Dave @ Sere?
  18. Sast

Engine not warming up to optimum 90 deg

If not a cupra at least an FR? :D
  19. Sast

Help gluing rear spoiler on Pre/FL

What happens if you ever have to replace your back window?
  20. Sast

Roof spoiler colour?

Be interested in peoples opinion of this. I'm in exactly the same situation (same colour combo)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.