Search results

1. daspeedfreek

Rainbird's LCR

Ideal thanks.
  2. daspeedfreek

Rainbird's LCR

Great read and progress you have made with the car, did you have a k04 down pipe for sale at all in amongst your parts? Im looking to upgrade my k03s to ko4. Cheers.
  3. daspeedfreek

what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted an FK coilover kit and powerflex dog bone. Nice difference and looks a lot better. I'll adjust in a few days once it's settled.
  4. daspeedfreek

My 07 A3 170 DSG

Ideal look forward to fitting it then. Along with the bigger 312mm brembos. Just gotta wait for the lcr front bumper at the paint shop then i can fit my fmic aswell. so many jobs to do:clap:
  5. daspeedfreek

My 07 A3 170 DSG

Good ole phil miller hey. He told me he popped down to see you to do this job for you when i saw him last weekend, looking loads better. Hes doing my coilovers on sunday for me along with cast lower arms. Il probably fit my dogbone whilst its up on the ramps too.
  6. daspeedfreek

Took my car to have strut top bearings and bushes changed only to find out that the spring had snapped at the very top. Good excuse to upgrade to a set of coilovers.
  7. daspeedfreek

NewSouth power gasket LC 180

I made my own. Very cheap and easy enough to do and works a treat. Inlet manifold temps are nice and cold.
  8. daspeedfreek

My 02 leon cupra

I had an ebay bargain the other week. A set of cast arms. So i set about cleaning them up. After a quick clean with a blaster they looked like that. After a few coats of hamerite, looking a lot better.
  9. daspeedfreek

Warning lights stay on after removing key?

Ideal. Mine didnt appear to have any visual problems, it all looked fine. but after a quick re solder of the joints on the blue and green plug all was good and should stay good for the forseable future. At least it was a free fix so money can be spent elsewhere now instead. Was the car a cheap...
  10. daspeedfreek

Warning lights stay on after removing key?

My dash was permanantly lit for about 2 months untill monday. Turns out it was a dry joint on the circuit board. Although yours is just one warning light and mine was all the back lights (red lights) it might be a similar problem. Easy and cheap place to start.
  11. daspeedfreek

Finally sorted my permenantly lit speedo. Removed the speedo, stripped it down and re-soldered all the joints on the green and blue plug. Problem solved. :funk:
  12. daspeedfreek

MoT Failure!

I do have a old cat lying around if needed and im fairly local to you in south molton.
  13. daspeedfreek

Which tip?

And yes it's a lc not an lcr.
  14. daspeedfreek

Which tip?

I did think the same about badger tips not fitting but didn't want to say anything incase I was wrong.
  15. daspeedfreek

Car still playing up

where abouts are you?
  16. daspeedfreek

Couple of issues

Theres a metal rod connecting the solenoid to the fuel filler cap it may have come loose or the plastic it connects to may have snapped. Remove the plastics in the boot and take a look. I had to replace mine as mine stopped working.
  17. daspeedfreek

Which tip?

Thats very true but looking to swap my turbo over this weekend so I kind of need it now.
  18. daspeedfreek

Which tip?

If its ONLY £40 can you paypal it to me please??
  19. daspeedfreek

Which tip?

Both out of my price range atm unfortunately otherwise I would love a badger5 tip.
  20. daspeedfreek

Which tip?

Im looking for a new tip for my cupra and ive found two in my current price range. There's the creation motorsport on ebay at £79.99 plus postage or a demon motorsport at £80 including delivery. Normally the demon tip is around £105. What would be your choice and have peoplw heard much about...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.