Search results

1. Ibiza or Arosa

keep the arosa. I had a lupo sport and loved it till some one wrote it of while parked. i loved the go cart handling.
  2. Lowering novice

with them 16s and 205 45 tires you will hit drive shafts on sub frame before tires rub. coilovers all the way.
  3. Recommendations on new alloys?

They are on here somwhere dude. 9.75x17s rear. Just wish they done them in 16s like this for more lows
  4. Recommendations on new alloys?

I'm not saying they don't look good. Every one to them selfs and that. But sometimes being different can pull off.
  5. Recommendations on new alloys?

Think out side the box. That's why I got xxr 527 on ibiza. And got x5 wheels on a megane ice car. Dare to be different
  6. Recommendations on new alloys?

You want dish or the stretch tires.
  7. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

They look really nice.
  8. Wheel these fit ???

Number don't work on ebay
  9. Wheel these fit ???

Send me the ebay number
  10. Wheel these fit ???

A pic of the wheel will help. Et50 is quite high
  11. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Simple answer is no tires to big. 205/40 is the size you need
  12. Air bag light mystery

Degenham mate. Don't mind traveling
  13. Air bag light mystery

Right ok thanks for that. So I'm in need of vag com now then. Do I buy it or do I see if a member can do it for me.
  14. Air bag light mystery

Sorry to revive old thread but I have just tried this with 5ohm resistor and it hasn't worked. Any pics of the resistor and plug completed.
  15. higher front arches

Yeah might have to get another wing and try it.
  16. higher front arches

That's not gonna help I can't drive around with the wheels completly tucked in arches. Its the front bumper that is gonna be the proplem.
  17. higher front arches

I have rolled my arches and my tires tuck under the arches. But the sills don't look low enough. Might have to be side skirts. If I was to hire front arches it would be a lot of work but will it be worth it.
  18. Seized suspension

Heat them up with hot air gun. Then I had to use hammer and chisel to crack them.
  19. higher front arches

I have it as low as it will go on standard arches. Pics are on here some where. I was looking for a rally kit so I could nick the front arches but no luck
  20. higher front arches

Evening all. Right I have 17s and I love the look of them on ibiza. But the front aint low enough. I want to raise the top of the arch in the wing so I can get more lows. Any one seen this been done or had this done. Thanks Simon
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise