Search results

1. TTE280 inlet Seat Ibiza Cupra R 20vt 2008

stock k03s ist 45mm , tte280 is 58mm
  2. Leon V6T by PJ-Turbo

check your visitor messages
  3. Leon V6T by PJ-Turbo

yap its a Leon 4 V6 Top Sport :-) completly said ;-) Interior and Exterior is the Top Sport variety.
  4. Leon V6T by PJ-Turbo

not rly, its mostly the same like the cupra, but its a 2.8 V6 Top Sport. Electric Full leather Seats. The v6 Cupra got the Recaro half leather seats with the cupra logo in it. I build it up like a LCR, complete interior black. Now with the second Fuel pump iam Runing about 460HP and 610 NM...
  5. Leon V6T by PJ-Turbo

new exhaust Edel01 handmade ! HGP Downpipe 85mm -> 2x 200cpsi -> 90mm -> 76mm (105db) :rofl: new coilover: Lowtec 9.3, build for me, extra low AWD running 370 HP and 540 NM torque the clutch said goodbye... ****ing Sachs race -_- new clutch build in :-)...
  6. Leon V6T by PJ-Turbo

Hey Guys, i want to show you my love ;-) 1 years of work and it isnt rly finished ;-) i Show you some pictures and some movies... so its going more faster to check the complete history instead of postin 100 pictures ;-)) Bought it original and with 40000km we started the first...
  7. plagu3's ride 1.4 tsi

how much hp this got? i hope you ll neva got any problems with that engine!
  8. mk4 ibiza cupra with yellow fog lights

nice i like this way of styling a car!
  9. My Leon fr tdi

was my first car , same color ! i like it
  10. Seat Leon - Candy White - BTCC Kit - K1Rep

i love the white and the middle exhaust !
  11. Dog-Bone & Rear brake Upgrade

no is the same so far i know, but it doesnt fit... i also compared the part nr again and again...
  12. MK1 Leon FR TDI, Stealth Edition [PREPPING FOR SALE]

doesnt this black dashes losse their "black" after braking time ago ?
  13. Reaction when you tell people you drive An LCR?!

we just say "Leoner" here like the france sausage ;-)
  14. Dog-Bone & Rear brake Upgrade

thank guys! on my leon v6 this powerflex **** doesnt fit the bone, dunno y , i cant turn the one big screw on.. in germany there are some upgrade kits for the rear brake too, but more expensive -_- ultimot.de/Grossansicht.php?id=BK108&Bildadr=BK108.jpg
  15. Dog-Bone & Rear brake Upgrade

Hey guys, anybody knows where i get a complete dog bone like the stuff from ECS, EIP? I dont want to buy it in USA cuz they nearly wants that much shipping costs , like the whole dog bone to germany... i prefer to buy in UKor anywhere else in Europe...
  16. Projector Headlamps / 2 Lenses

but you dont got 2 lense per Headlamp? did you?
  17. Projector Headlamps / 2 Lenses

ya in france z-tuning.fr also the old dectane's got 2 lenses but i dont like the single leds in the 3/4 ring.. the question is, r these from the pic above, the same as the dectane? nonsolotuning.com/4155-4233-thickbox/fari-anteriori-angel-eyes-seat-leon-1mtoledo-1m.jpg
  18. Projector Headlamps / 2 Lenses

see my pic.... a shop in fr trade them ;)
  19. Projector Headlamps / 2 Lenses

Hi, iam from germany ans saw some pictures here from headlamps with modified projectors. I read some threads about that, but my question is, r there any Headlamps available to buy with 2 projectors / DE Lenses ? i found 1 but dont know where to buy these...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members