Search results

1. johnny_reyno

Forge Twintake Mk2 Leon Cupra TFSI

Please help!! what is this part called please. ^^ And do i need a breather for my induction kit. i have a different kind and it has no place for a breather. it also conects to the engine cover but i dont want it on and need a pipe to fit as a replacement but i cannot find one with the...
  2. johnny_reyno

Forge Blow Off Adaption Spacer Help!

haha ok mate no worries, if you hear anything can you let me know please i dont wana go playing and breaking the whole engine
  3. johnny_reyno

Hi jono87. i have got my space fitted in the gap between the solenoid and recurculation pipe, i just expected it so sound like a normal dump valve when reving. i found this http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=8056&xSec=360 i am not sure if it will help make the noise im looking for.
  4. johnny_reyno

hiya thankyou for your replys. when i looked before i fitted my spacer valve i couldnt see anwhere else it could possibly fit. with it going at the front on the solenoid and the intake pipe it must be right, im just thinking about replacing the black bosh adapter that fits in the spacer, but...
  5. johnny_reyno

hi and welcome
  6. johnny_reyno

hi and welcome
  7. johnny_reyno

SCN is on Twitter

Following. i think its the right one haha
  8. johnny_reyno

K1 kitted Leon Cupra gone........ Now got a TTRS

hiya mate thankyou i have fitted it in the right place but by the looks of things i need a Forge Vacuum Operated Valve to go with it. i already have a induction kit fitted i have a BMC CDA Kit and it sounds nice :) do you think it makes a difference if i keep the engine cover off cause i see you...
  9. johnny_reyno

I have the new cupra r and have a Forge Atmospheric Blow Off Valve Spacer 2.0T i have it fitted at the top near the front, it does make a noise but i can only hear it when the windows are down, surely the sound proofing of the car cant be that good. can anybody please help on where it is ment...
  10. johnny_reyno

Looking for a BTCC kit?

I just want the WTCC/BTCC 2011 spoiler the big one but haveing probelms finding it :(
  11. johnny_reyno

K1 kitted Leon Cupra gone........ Now got a TTRS

hiya mate nice car. have you fitted a Atmospheric Blow Off Valve Spacer 2.0T by any chance. if you have where does it go and do i need something else to make it have louder hssss when changing gear. thankyou
  12. johnny_reyno

New. From blackburn (cupra r tfsi)

Thankyou mate, i like your car i like the orange one too. i have checked out awesome gti already thats where i got my blow off valve spacer. i might go pay them a visit when im next home to see what else they can do and confirm that the valve i fitted is actually it the right place
  13. johnny_reyno

New. From blackburn (cupra r tfsi)

Hiya i have a seat cupra R TFSI (11 plate) can anybody recomenda good place to get modifications and a place near the Blackburn or Darlington area to fit them. i also have fitted a Forge Atmospheric Blow Off Valve Spacer 2.0T but i am not sure if i have fitted it in the correct place. i...
  14. johnny_reyno

Newbie with a Bocanegra!

Hiya i have a seat cupra R TFSI (11 plate) can anybody recomenda good place to get modifications and a place near the Blackburn or Darlington area to fit them. i also have fitted a Forge Atmospheric Blow Off Valve Spacer 2.0T but i am not sure if i have fitted it in the correct place. i...
  15. johnny_reyno

dump valve

I have the new cupra r and have a Forge Blow Off Adaption Spacer for 2007 on S3/ED30/Cupra 2.0T. i have no idea where to fit it. the pictures are unclear on google. i have it fitted at the top near the front, it does make a noise but i can only hear it when the windows are down, surely the sound...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise