Search results

1. Bickerton

Lag and eml

I haven't managed to get it scanned since the light started, when going into limp mode previously it had no light and threw up the n75/sticky vanes over boost jobby.
  2. Bickerton

Lag and eml

Not like that no, but it struggles @ 2k like it's already in limp mode. I've had the car 2 years and this has only started the past few weeks.
  3. Bickerton

Lag and eml

Hi guys, had recent issues with my fr tdi. From start up there's a huge flat spot and if I put my foot down too soon it throws up eml and goes into limp mode, the light however will eventually vanish. I swapped the n75 and this didn't change anything. Once it's warmed up a little...
  4. Bickerton

Warped brakes

I had some fitted and they warped, managed to get more under Pagid warranty and they appear to have warped again, seems to come and go though.
  5. Bickerton

Advice, is anyone LC sitting on compomotives?

Are they the ones in the tt currently? There's a few pics about with the curved face on Leons but I feel they end up looking too small.
  6. Bickerton

Golf wheels on a Leon Cupra?

I dint think you'll have an issue, they may scrub slightly at full lock as will be more baloony but I doubt it.
  7. Bickerton

Golf wheels on a Leon Cupra?

Aren't Montreal 16? 16s may fit but will look tiny I reckon.
  8. Bickerton

misty headlights / hids

They need to be sealed properly, ventilation will make the problem worse.
  9. Bickerton

Right stuff for fixing leaking doors?

Make sure it's purely Butyl, not material, it should look like a roll of Liquorice
  10. Bickerton

Tyre of choice these days?!

Just checked at work (costco) currently 225/45 r18 Michelin pilot sport 3 is £120 fitted with a £40 fuel card (need to pay, takes about 2 weeks) if you buy a pair. So essentially £200 fitted for a pair. Bargain. Promotion ends 16th this month. Bridgestone s001 is £102 per. No fuel offer on that...
  11. Bickerton

Rear callipers springs

Not all cars get them, I believe they are sold as a part for the touran under a tenner from the dealers.
  12. Bickerton

LCR Front wing removal after dent

There's different colour reds so be mindful when buying.
  13. Bickerton

I have a set of 4 Michelin primacy 3.went for these over the pilot sport as they are a harder compound and although less grippy (not noticed) they'll last me longer on my 70miles a day work commute. I had pirelli p6000 before and were utter trash I've often used rainsport 2's in the past and...
  14. Bickerton

Getting more FWD traction off the line: Weight Ballasts?

Limited slip differential should help.
  15. Bickerton

Bought Michelin for the first time recently. Not buying any other brand again. Costco are good for them especially when they have a fuel card offer. They work out cheaper than f1s at generic tyre places then too.
  16. Bickerton

bloody fat eibach anti roll bar

Lcr and octavia vs us same too methinks.
  17. Bickerton

Clutch and flywheel - cheapest place to buy?

Probably online at euro car parts /carparts4less,just high chance of them sending the wrong part out.
  18. Bickerton

Tdi mufflerectomy

Any powerflow type exhaust centre will most likely do it
  19. Bickerton

Oil on spark plugs

This in many vw/Seat cars can be down to a rocker cover leak.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.