Search results

1. PD130 Vac Leak

Cheers, I have heard about the method of spraying easystart etc around the engine. This is my first diesel though, and I wasn't sure if this method still worked, but I'll give it a go! Cheers :)
  2. PD130 Vac Leak

Hello! Long time, first post since owning my LCR a few years back. Had a string of BMW's but I'm back in a Passat, sorry it's not a Seat, but this is the only VAG forum I'm on! I've done loads of research the last few days, but I'm stuck so decided to post a thread. For the sake of...
  3. Out the game.

Well, as I've sold the Leon and I'm probably going BMW next, I just wanted to say thankyou to those of you that have answered my questions and offered me advice this last year. Take care everyone :)
  4. Going from a stage 2 ibiza cupra to focus RS back to leon cupra R hopefully

Hi, mine is Revo stage two'd, I find high 30's easily achievable on the motorway. Also worth noting I find 13mpg equally as achievable :lol:
  5. Rattly as fook.

Na the cars fine, mechanically I've got a lot of faith in it, which is the important part! Hard to be motivated with the dark nights but I'll give iy some love and get it tight again haha
  6. Rattly as fook.

To be fair that's all I wanted to hear, if mine is unusually bad it must be something I can sort rather than how they all are. Where to start... :lol:
  7. Rattly as fook.

Just feels like its falling apart, its okay on my own with the tunes up, but when I've got passengers and try to be polite, the car just does my head in and it makes it look like a cheap pile of turd. I know its just a Seat, but surely it should still feel quite tight and well put together?
  8. Rattly as fook.

Hmm, its on AP Coilovers. They aren't too harsh to be honest. Still quite comfy actually!
  9. Rattly as fook.

Hi, My LCR, its a 54 plate on 78k, I love the thing but the rattles are really starting to damp my enjoyment of the car :( The rear end is rediculous, sounds like every single piece of plastic rattles at its own given time. The arm rest rattles to the point I've fixed it in the up...
  10. Should i be carefull???

As said above, really kinda upsets me to see threads like this. Had mine for 8 months now, shopped around for a few months and gave 4 and a half for mine. I love it, but fancy RWD. However I feel like a bit of a prisoner with it because I can't bring myself to sell it for 60% of what I...
  11. Lost my rear speakers

Thought you might say that... Treated myself to a Kenwood BT92 last week, has been amazing so far, just sat in the back of mine as my mates driving and there's nothing coming out either side, were deffo working when I installed the unit :(
  12. Lost my rear speakers

Hi lads, just wanted to pick your brains before I take stuff apart . All my rear speakers have stopped working, I was wondering if they are fuses or something? Seems to coincidental for all four to have blown! Cheers :)
  13. My styling ideas - like it?

Is it me or have you just darkened the wheels, windows and lights? Pretty generic styling touches man, can't go wrong :)
  14. 48.3mpg

That is all :lol: Driving home from work today, Peterborough to Wolverhampton, well day before payday, and I'd already played 'how fast can I get to Peterborough' this morning (Pretty ****ing quickly it turns out) so on the way home, I decided to be as tight as I could... Coasting down hills...
  15. Turbo timers

Ha awesome! Would love to know how much time I've wasted letting mine cool down :lol: Literally, just turn it off and walk away asif it were N/A? People need to know about this haha
  16. your opinion on jetex filters

To be fair I did go mad with the oil, expensive mistake haha. Can someone confirm what someone said about JRs not needing oil?
  17. your opinion on jetex filters

Man I've read it all over the place that 1.8t engines don't like open cones, something to do with the oil. Like I say, I'm not saying as a fact, but I've certainly read it a few times :)
  18. your opinion on jetex filters

For what its worth my MAF has been fine too, its ****ed at the mo but that's my own fault for using the wrong thing to clean it. As I say, my point was that a Jetex is hardly going to be night and day over the alternatives.
  19. your opinion on jetex filters

To be fair its pretty well documented that our engines can (with an emphasis on can for the argumentative ones) take a disliking to open cones. Not always, but deffonately sometimes. My point was that they are all nigh on identical, and I bet if you tested 5 cones on a car you'd be hard pushed...
  20. your opinion on jetex filters

To be fair, its just an air filter. They aren't a 50 shot of NOS. Everybody buys one because they sound angry, and to be fair they do sound angry, but the reality is, its just a filter man. It will filter air the same as the others, it will **** your MAF the same as the others, and it will give...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.