Search results

1. stoneyfordNI

Cupra TDI dyno figures.

id either say its a optimistic dyno or if its a second hand car its been remapped and the owner hasnt let on for fear of putting off potential buyers , looks like a low boost map too because the torque isnt that mad
  2. stoneyfordNI

no boost!! vag com help please

if its the same car etc if you can pop off the drivers side front arch liner you will see the stock intercooler , the MAP is located on the top of this - its held in by two screws and has an electrical connection on it having probs ? codes, symptoms ?
  3. stoneyfordNI

recent dyno and after thought!

you mapped it mike , is my old car lol :)
  4. stoneyfordNI

unreadable paint code

is that the same as audi lava grey circa 2004 jase ? if so code is Lava Gray Pearl Effect Clearcoat LZ7L/1R il keep looking whats the age model of car ? EDIT main dealer can look it up off the system also with your reg/chasis number
  5. stoneyfordNI

Turbo Care

sorted :)
  6. stoneyfordNI

Turbo Care

pics up tomorrow mike :) 9k revs is very nice 25mpg is not (N) bad times great car tho so much more solid than the ibiza
  7. stoneyfordNI

Turbo Care

LMAO turbo on the 130pd is oil cooled. the intercooler is after the turbo and before the intake and is used to cool the charge air , not to cool the turbo
  8. stoneyfordNI

Coilover Queries

what size was maxs old alloys - the porsche ones
  9. stoneyfordNI

Coilover Queries

those MAX's old ones id of thought KWs would of went lower-my FKs did , only way really is to take the adjuster out , but i dunno how secure the spring would be as for the bumps i dunno , i never had any scrappage on mine , stoney (lisburnni rms)
  10. stoneyfordNI

Loggin suggestions

not a ballymena man hey :P
  11. stoneyfordNI

Is my maf f*kd

nah is grand . long as your actual is equal or greater than specified you should be happy :)
  12. stoneyfordNI

Is my maf f*kd

so is healthy as a solid dump :)
  13. stoneyfordNI

Is my maf f*kd

is requested on the LHS , ie , the 850 block ? i forget
  14. stoneyfordNI

Loggin suggestions

looks dead on to me :)
  15. stoneyfordNI

Loggin suggestions

usuall things id look for are boost leaks = whistling under load , fresh oil , fuel n oil filters , maybe a additive like millers pro plus , good dielsel being used , try a tank or two of ultimate BP to flush it out
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.