Search results

1. nd-photo.nl

Name this hose ...

I will call the hose "Jerry" :rofl:
  2. nd-photo.nl

Ebay FMIC + TIP satge 2 are they worth fitting?

This is on the best you can buy for the K03s SFS Oversize / Big Bore TIP http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351415266440 I had one on my Leon, a lot bigger than other silicone TIPs. This is compared to standard silicone TIP SFS Big Bore/Overbore TIP by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr SFS Overbore vs...
  3. nd-photo.nl

Splitter fitting guide

Just follow what BruceR said, self tapping screws and gooo
  4. nd-photo.nl

what have you done to your car today ?

How is the ride? I found the Koni STRT a very good balacne between sporty and comfort.
  5. nd-photo.nl

Decat & 200 Cell?

Yes I had a similar setup, worked great :) Toyosports + Magnaflow 3" 200CPI cat. MagnaflowSportkat_Celtemp_NDPHOTO_20130427_004 by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr MagnaflowSportkat_Celtemp_NDPHOTO_20130427_007 by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr MagnaflowSportkat_Celtemp_NDPHOTO_20130427_008 by Andy Ramdin, on...
  6. nd-photo.nl

Leon Short Shifter

Yeps had that one as well, awesome piece of kit. eBay short shifter by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr Put a large pin or nail in the hole on the bottom right. Also secure the gearbox by pushing in the pin and pushing in the gear lever (you can also do it without). Shifter by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr...
  7. nd-photo.nl

Best mods for a mk1 leon fr?

Backbox does nothing for emission afaik (only sound dampening), cat does. With diesels, the particle filter (DPF) is more important. I believe in the NL you only need a DPF
  8. nd-photo.nl

Stage 1 to Stage 2. AUQ K03s.

I can be very short about this: yes I also went from stage 1 to stage 2, from about 212BHP (stage 1) to 261BHP (stage 2, with 7L Bio Ethanol), was a totally different car. If you want some inspiration, check: https://www.flickr.com/photos/andyramdin/sets/72157629066602690 Movie...
  9. nd-photo.nl

Intake Manifold bolt torque settings

Just leave stabiliser bar as it is. I put a piece of rubber in the gap and drove around like that for 2 years or so.
  10. nd-photo.nl

high flow fuel pump and injectors?

Part nr: 993-745-117Z How To: Audi S3 Fuel Pump Replacement (The cheaper way...) http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/how-to-audi-s3-fuel-pump-replacement-the-cheaper-way.207108/
  11. nd-photo.nl

high flow fuel pump and injectors?

Another option is to replace the in tank unit with the pump from the Audi S3, which is a 4 BAR rated VDO pump instead of the normal 3 BAR (small mod necessary). The sytec unit which Bill recommends has been tried & tested as well. [edit] Exactly, I know 1 other chap which had similar power...
  12. nd-photo.nl

Intake Manifold bolt torque settings

I believe it was 10 or 20Nm, I know for sure it wasnt much.
  13. nd-photo.nl

diy service

I didnt know that (and I think more people dont know that)..., seems like it's covered then.
  14. nd-photo.nl

diy service

Also every 2 years: replace brake fluid! Very important.
  15. nd-photo.nl

missing vacuum pipes

Im a small guy :p
  16. nd-photo.nl

Each to their own is how they say it over here right :) As long as I am happy with it hehe Thanks man, appreciate it!
  17. nd-photo.nl

I swapped it with a Renault Clio II RS Phase 1 (received some money with it). Financial priority changed, we want to buy a house in the near future and with the Leon I wasnt always able to save money on the side. So made the choice to drive a smaller car, so the recurring costs would go down...
  18. nd-photo.nl

missing vacuum pipes

You need pipe 9A then. http://www.creationsmotorsport.com/product-detail.php?pid=12
  19. nd-photo.nl

Toyosports Exhaust

You have to remove the crossmember no matter what exhaust you mount lol :) Use the shorter exhaust mount (on rear muffler) from the Cupra R if it sits too high.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.