Search results

1. Rear light

I had that problem, replaced the bulb twice & still not working. Finally got it to work the night before MOT, think was just a connection issue. Putting bulb in & out a few times finally got it to work. Not had a problem in last 6 weeks (with the light, don't mention the work needed on the rest...
  2. How to guide.

Thanks for the tips. Been looking at getting mine done the last couple of weeks but was thinking of just asking the garage when it's in for a fanbelt and water pump change next week. Will be giving it a go soon... Cheers, Chris
  3. Coilpacks!!!

www psituning.com/product.php/19138/genuine_vag_red_coil_pack_set___1_8t Look smart & next day delivery, solved my misfire problem.
  4. Coilpacks!!!

Just got some from psi tuning & fitted them last night, there's a decent How To on the forum but it's easy enough with the right tools. Just watch the spring clip when reattaching the electrical connector...
  5. How to - Change Brake Light Switch

Excellent write-up! Easy to do and a lot cheaper than any garage! Thanks!
  6. how many miles has everybody done??

Mileage 05 Cupra R just hit 119k and getting 2 new tyres, service & MOT this weekend...
  7. Cupra R Splitter fitting

Thanks for the tips, one rubber mallet and car jack later and the splitter is replaced, no more speed bumps in Derby for me...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.