Search results

1. Remap ECU Nightmare

I basically bought a already mapped yet with no proof Leon Cupra 2003 with AUQ engine recently, only mods it had were a panel filter and scorpian cat back. I then fitted a front mount cooler, forge 007 d/v, decat, removed the N249, N112, and SAI system I then took it or tried taking it to...
  2. How to check boost levels etc on Full Vagcom ? Petrol Cupra AUQ

As title really. Fitted a decat, fitted a front mount intercooler, forge 007 and removed the N249 Obviously as ive played around with a lot of the boost pipework and fittings I want to make sure ive got no issues with boost leaks etc before it goes in for the custom stage 2 map Ive got...
  3. Refitting cupra front bumper?

Is there anyway of getting this back on without bashing, rubbing or catching the headlights? Ive jus had mine off and fitted front mount, ive removed the fogs and all the plastic from behind where the fogs would have mounted to and also the lower mounts where the bumper attaches to the slam...
  4. Direnza/Toyosports Front mount fitting on AUQ questions

Ive just bought one of these kits off ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151454930047?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Im just confused with how it works or fits? I dont want to take my car to bits and then be left with a head scratcher Is there any guide or...
  5. Full Vagcom in Leicestershire available - Cool mods for Leon MK1 ?

Just got full vagcom, been having a play on it tonight pretty cool. So far ive activated beep when lock/unlock car on remote, and also ive turned that annoy press it once drivers door unlocks only, press twice to unlock everything off, so just one press of the unlock unlocks everything now...
  6. De cat and front mount questions

I was told my Leon had a decat on it,and it doesnt, so its going in for some work which requires the downpipe to be removed (subframe dropped to change rollbar) so ive got a de cat pipe to go on, but ive bought the angled lambda extension to fool the car and therefore stop the engine management...
  7. Leon Cupra AUQ 2 fault codes, decat?

Ive got 17526 and 17522 coming up on my scanner Oxygen lambda sensor heating - open circuit Oxygen lambda sensor internal resistance too high Its got a decat on it, and a full scorpian exhaust, I know theres the 2 sensors in the downpipe/cat , i cant remember if the decat causes both of...
  8. Removing front anti rollbar on Cupra?

Basically my new Cupra some planks cut the ends off the rollbar where they normally bolt onto the wishbone, instead of buying shorter links. Ive got another rollbar off a A3 1.8T but is it just a simple case of unbolting it on either side and pulling it through? or is it more involved than that?
  9. Leon Cupra Banging on front right

Hi all Just bought another leon cupra 2004, AUQ remapped with mods to 220bhp Got 18s on it, FK coilovers, when going over gentle or light bumps theres no noise but hit a bump in the road or a pothole and theres an almighty bang from the drivers side, seems to be near the top somewhere...
  10. Random Smoking?

This has happened twice in 3 weeks. Car is AUQ 180 with Stage 2 Jabbasport map. First time it did it was about 3 weeks ago, Id been driving about doing a few errands when an hour or so later I booted it down a road to go after a friend i needed to speak to. Pulled over car was idling...
  11. Help needed ASAP

Its not a SEAT but still a 1.8 20vt (Audi A3) A friend swapped it for another car yesterday, from what I know it started fine, he got it home and then problems started. The car won't start when its hot, the temp guage doesnt work and upon inspection the green coolant temp sensor was...
  12. Insulation tape city.. help with ID'ing these 2 hoses?

Been doing a bit more on car today. The car was bought modified and is an AUQ 180 remapped to 240bhp by Jabba sport. For some reason, I have one hose missing thats blocked off on the intercooler pipe, can anybody explain why they may have done this? and would it be okay to purchase the...
  13. Is anybody breaking a Cupra?

On my never ending problematic leon i have now discovered some of the thinner vacuum hoses at the back of the bay are wrapped in insulation tape, one was split which ive added more tape too.. i think the cars got a K04 turbo on it as it looks a little big to be a k03/3s and there is no...
  14. Water temp sensor?

My cars thrown another fault code. Water temp sensor. Where abouts is this? Temp guage works but takes ages to rise from the 60 mark. Can this cause any rough running symptoms?? And if so which?? The car seems a bit laggy past few days and really sensitive on boost jerky etc ta
  15. Broken CV Joint or Gearbox on its way out? FIXED

Car is a 2003 AUQ Seat Leon Cupra, Stage 2 240bhp mapped by Jabbasport. Last Sunday I had a bit of a spirited drive down the dual carriageway and across a few roundabouts with some young lad in another car. As I entered the last roundabout I heard a knocking/rattling from the front...
  16. Think ive broke my new Leon already

2 weeks in.. Its an AUQ 180 remapped to 240 bhp stage 2. Long story short some billy bellend in a bora tdi thought it would be funny to sit an inch from my boot trying to get me to race him trying to impress his dog of a mrs, i put my foot down and all i could see what a faint black dot...
  17. Bumper off job?

Long story short I had to change one of my front indicator bulbs on my Leon Cupra AUQ, whilst trying to get it out of the hole it sits in it caught the edge and shattered the bulb, the glass fragments are now all inside the headlight and it looks naff. To get the headlight off in order to shake...
  18. Vagcom not working with windows 7?

Ages ago someone sent me via email vagcom version release 3112n2 as the file is called. Used to be able to do everything with it on my old laptop which ran XP service pack 3. On this new laptop it installs but if i try opening it it says didn't install properly and asks if i want to...
  19. 6 Fault Codes Help

Further investigation into the new leon i bought yesterday ( 03 reg 180 AUQ remapped to 240 bhp stage 2) Was sounding like a subaru under load, misfiring with the engine management light flashing. Got vagcom working but only the lite version, these are the results. 6 fault codes found...
  20. Dumpvalve Setup?

Is this correct? Bare in mind this is a pretty heavily modified (engine wise) AUQ 180 running stage 2 , with 240bhp , Jabbasport map on it. As you can see there is no hose going to that side of the dumpvalve (Standard bosch one) but i thought it was supposed to go to that pipe on the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members