Search results

1. draky_uk

Part name and where to find one

My turbo is no More
  2. draky_uk

ordered a new pipe. tried to tape it up but still sound bad. will have to take it steady
  3. draky_uk

sweet cheers mate. what about the noise will that go when i replace the pipe
  4. draky_uk

hope u can see the pic. the pipe that comes off the engine is cracked and split open. is it easy to replace and where do i find one and will i have damaged anything else
  5. draky_uk

Hi guys I really need your help. I think ive broke my car. Yesterday on my way home from work my oil warning light came on and started flashing. So i pulled over straight away. I had a quick look under the bonnet and saw nothing. I was 2 mins away from home so tiptoed home. Ive left it till...
  6. draky_uk

what is the best bang for buck power mods on cupra 1.8t 180bhp

nd-photo.nl thats sounds good id also like to know what power ur puttin out
  7. draky_uk

My DIY stealth sub box

looks good mate.
  8. draky_uk

exhaust pics

sorry guys dont know y they dont load up. unless its just my comp they dont load up on. if u right click it and open in a neb tab/window they load up
  9. draky_uk

exhaust pics

here is mine that i believe to just be standard
  10. draky_uk

exhaust pics

thats the kind im after. i dont want people to look and think chav.
  11. draky_uk

exhaust pics

rob - i love the twin pipes
  12. draky_uk

exhaust pics

steely - conisbrough
  13. draky_uk

Bulb Sizes

how do u get the rear interior lights out that r just above the rear passenger doors. and what do thay take. anyone know if u can get clear lenses for the lights that r inside the door
  14. draky_uk

rear interior lights remove

cheers mate. before i start my threads i do a search and can never find anything. i think i need my 4yr old son to come teach me how to use this.
  15. draky_uk

also the door lights that r in the door can u get clear covers for them as mine r red with a little bit of white/clear.
  16. draky_uk

hi guys i want to change my rear interior lights. how do u get into them and what bulbs do they take. also can u get coloured bulbs also in the front interior lights its easy to get the centre one but any idea what bulbs the 2 spots are and if u can get coloured ones
  17. draky_uk

exhaust pics

i expected alot more variety than just oval but that must mean its a good sound/style for the leon
  18. draky_uk

exhaust pics

steely - cheers for the vids. where abouts in donny u live
  19. draky_uk

exhaust pics

cheers guys. whats witht the oval exhaust. lol on a scale of 1 - 10 n 1 the quietest what wud u say the sound is. i done want a rumble at a set of lights n look stupid but a little when foot down is always good
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.