Search results

1. joe's toledo mk2

the beginning the middle now
  2. joe's toledo mk2

got the light wired u tonight looking good
  3. joe's toledo mk2

got my w8 light fitted today just need to wire the leds up what a pain in the arse that was it was such a tight fit I almost gave up and put the standard one back
  4. joe's toledo mk2

not quite as planned with the sai as I spent most of the day sorting my work van [:@] which has changed colour and grown somewhat tomorrows another day and more bits turned up inc w8 light and harness :D
  5. joe's toledo mk2

my new work toy as of tomorrow I'm also starting the sai delete on the tolly in the afternoon along with evap, n249, wire tucking the injector wires and hopefully washing the bay too time permitting;)
  6. joe's toledo mk2

https://imgur.com/i5Y6bHx
  7. joe's toledo mk2

AAAGGGHHH
  8. joe's toledo mk2

ill just put the recent ones here - enjoy please excuse the filthy engine bay and dodgy eBay filter its only temporary
  9. joe's toledo mk2

Finally pictures:D thanks to my boy!!!
  10. Steering Wheel offset after indicator stalk change

don't know if it helps you out mate but iv just swopped over the steering wheel in mine to the cupra r one, on the top of the spline there's a small indented line showing center and a matching mark on the wheel. when I lined these two up I thought id got it perfect but upon a drive round noticed...
  11. joe's toledo mk2

got my R steering wheel fitted today and cherry blossomed also reversed the 007p and re-piped it straight of the charge pipe, much tidier now. tomorrow depending on the wether is the injector wire tuck :D
  12. joe's toledo mk2

glove box handle fixed / replaced today all working lovely easy job 4 torx screws out swop handle over with the old lock in 4 torx screws in cuppa tea done
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

got the exhaust done on her fat ass!
  14. joe's toledo mk2

thanks spudboy, its all fitted now there was a 4/5 week wait on the bora system so went with the leon off the shelf one and some fabrication work on the tail pipe to clear the tollys huge ass lol. all in all I'm super happy with it for just a cat back it makes all the right noises and its soooo...
  15. joe's toledo mk2

That's what I thought, I'm sure people have just done an exhaust with no mods before. I'm a bit sceptical anyway as the discussion today he seems to think the Leon system will fit the tolly, I'm not so sure:(
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.