Search results

1. lamby

Another knocking thread

Thanks for everyones help it was the o/s lower ball joint.
  2. lamby

Another knocking thread

Hi My 1.8 FR has started knocking from the front drivers side but only when going over a bump whilst turning. Its fine in a straight line but really bad with a bit of lock on. Thanks
  3. lamby

Tyre selection choice

Ive fitted 4 barum bravis 2s to my FR and they are pretty good, plenty of grip wet and dry and seem to be lasting quite well.
  4. lamby

Another "is it any good tread"

Cool thanks for that is it really worth fitting a forge DV over a working bosh one cant really see the point since they both do the same job. (except that one is shiny)
  5. lamby

fair enough I guess Ill leave it prob not worth changing for level of tuning Im planning Ive got a JR filter and a de cat hoping to get close to 220-230bhp after a remap.
  6. lamby

Im booking it in to a tuners for a remap soon so I was hoping to get a few mods done before I take it in. traumapat I thought that the standard one was very restrictive for tuning. BTW I have a LFR
  7. lamby

I`m looking for a TIP but don't have the thick end of £200 for a badger5 one Ive found this one I believe its a toyosports one I've done a search and found info on their inter coolers but not their TIPs...
  8. lamby

Do I have a sports cat ****Pics added***

Yeah will be looking for a new exhaust but not in a rush ill keep an eye out for a 2nd hand one
  9. lamby

Decat fitted took it to a local exhaust fitters but they didn't fit the lambda spacer so will have to go back no difference with the sound but it does seem a bit more torque.
  10. lamby

Bugger thanks guys I'll get my spanners out Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  11. lamby

thanks for the reply pics now added
  12. lamby

I have just bought a de cat pipe and spacer to fit to my LFR but when I went to fit it the down pipe appears to be stainless the cat is slim and cylindrical (where the ones ive seen in the past are square) and the pipe where it joins the standard system looks crushed down to fit:confused...
  13. lamby

decat eml light and 02 spacer

I would have thought that all the mixture reading would be taken from the pre cat as that one will get a more pure reading of whats happening in the engine, whilst the second checks the post cat reading to check the cat. please correct me if thats wrong
  14. lamby

decat eml light and 02 spacer

Im fitting a decat tomorrow couldn't I just put a sleeve around the sensor and tie it up somewhere
  15. lamby

What oil?

Have a look on opie oils they will sort you out I think they have a section on here
  16. lamby

***urgent**** i need help

All done thanks guys just need the tracking doing (its f**king miles out it looks like its trying to pull the tires off!!!) found one of the ball joints was only held by 2 bolts.
  17. lamby

remove shaft to fit ball joint

I've done mine today unwind the top nut so it touches the hub then just cut it off much easier than trying to wind it all the way
  18. lamby

Both ball joints done but I've sheared a bolt for the sway bar just one track rod and I'm done
  19. lamby

Thanks bickerton they look like it will do the job. I'll just have a to try and cut one of the small ones off the ball joint. Sorry it took so long to reply I've had a bit of bother with my internet Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  20. lamby

Both ball joint nuts are seized solid same with one of the track rod ends Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members