Search results

1. Car audio

Wrong section Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Alloy Cleaning

No oven cleaner? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

140,625 on my mk1 fr Tdi and 120,127 on my mk2 fr Tdi Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Thinking of selling, what's my car roughly worth?

It's not an FR+ so doesn't have cupra bumpers and wheels
  5. Thinking of selling, what's my car roughly worth?

Hi all After owning for nearly 3yrs it's time to sell up as its a spare car and not really being used much. It's a 2005 55 mk1 FR Tdi 150bhp with 138k in the clock. Fully standard and not been tweaked with. Timing belt done at 120kish Generally in good condition, needs a clean & polish which...
  6. Electric Folding mirrors not folding

Battery disconnected and all is well now Thanks all Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Electric Folding mirrors not folding

Thanks Can the ecu not be reset via vagcom? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Electric Folding mirrors not folding

Hi Tried this and still no luck. Might have to try removing battery
  9. Electric Folding mirrors not folding

Hi all 4weeks ago I parked the car up and folded the mirrors in. When I went to start the car, the battery was dead, so after a jump start all was ok Now the mirrors won't fold out from the switch and I have had to manually fold them out when means they are not folding into place correctly and...
  10. Removing aux tensioner

Exactly what I did, maybe I was tightening it lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Removing aux tensioner

Cheers I think I need a better 17mm spanner. What did you use?
  12. Removing aux tensioner

If I hold the center part, which way should I be turning the pulley? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. Removing aux tensioner

The tool I have holds the central bit, while you take off the pulley, but seems rock solid. Think I need a longer 17mm spanner as well for leverage Managed to change tensioner off easily yesterday, hopefully this has sorted it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Removing aux tensioner

Thanks Got the clutch pulley removal tool but could get the thing off Just remembered I replaced the belt about a year ago and have a new tensioner here, so will stick that on in a bit. Not sure if I'm turned the clutch pulley the wrong way Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Glow Plug Light flashing ?

I had the same light, bought a brake light switch but turned out to be 2 failed brake bulbs. I know you've changed your bulbs, so maybe it's the switch Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Removing aux tensioner

Thanks Where is the plate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Removing aux tensioner

Hi all Want to replace belt & tensioner and just wondered if there were any guides. I can see the 3 bolts on the side, do I just remove these? Also tried changing freewheel clutch on alternator, but had no joy in removing it, seemed jammed Any help appreciated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Thinking of selling our fr tdi

Thanks all, gives me an idea. I was thinking £3k myself Need to sort out brake light switch and alternator pulley/tensioner this weekend Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Thinking of selling our fr tdi

Hi all Thinking of selling and replacing with something newer and possibly petrol as it's only being used locally, and wanted to know what the car is worth. It's a 2005 55 plate in silver with 130k on the clock. Full history, full belt & pump changed around 122k and oil changed every 5k...
  20. Battery light - fr150

Are the parts easy to obtain? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.