Search results

1. Brinkz

VW Festival 2014...

Leigh, how is James getting there? I'm more than happy to meet you guys in the morning, or someone else, somewhere, at some point. We will sort it for you all.
  2. Brinkz

VW Festival 2014...

Right, There's been a bit of an unexpected issue that means I can't make it this Saturday so I need to drop off the stand passes with someone - Hou, Ollie or maybe Leigh's mate???
  3. Brinkz

VW Festival 2014...

Evening ladies, glad you are all having fun. I will be coming along to this, so we just need to sort out the stand passes - can we all meet up prior to entering the grounds? You lot decide - as long as it doesn't cost me...
  4. Brinkz

VW Festival 2014...

Spot on!!! You lot aren't half as tough as my missus though lol
  5. Brinkz

VW Festival 2014...

A poxy medal?! Where's my knighthood??? Btw, stand passes have arrived. I'm happy to post out if you send me a fiver first. Alternatively we all meet up prior to arriving at harewood house and i hand them out.
  6. Brinkz

VW Festival 2014...

Right, bitches - i have 10 stand places confirmed. Once i receive the passes i will send them out. Now get your fecking tickets!!! Forgive my absence on here, but last year i organised this whilst sorting a wedding. This year i am in the middle of a promotion exercise at work and still managing...
  7. Brinkz

Changed Daytime bulbs, now one dose not work!

Tried that, didn't work
  8. Brinkz

Changed Daytime bulbs, now one dose not work!

Switch the wires around that go in to the bulb holder - that's what i had to do to get mine to work.
  9. Brinkz

Headlight replacment

Is it regular or xenon? If xenon then they cost around £500 each - had both mine replaced under warranty and the bill wouldve been £1k!!!!
  10. Brinkz

VW Festival 2014...

Yeah, you're on the list. You going Saturday or Sunday?
  11. Brinkz

Injector Cleaner

But if this stuff sets on fire then in betting the other stuff wont be far behind. Also, how likely is it that your stood in front of the engine bay, looking at it, when it does set alight? You'll be in the car, probably driving, so even if the flame is sky-blue pink with yellow dots you wont...
  12. Brinkz

Injector Cleaner

But there's all sorts of stuff that can set on fire under the bonnet - or am i missing the point?
  13. Brinkz

Injector Cleaner

Good find Pat. So back to my original statement, this is the best mod for our tfsi engines - i know what my £500 bonus is going on...
  14. Brinkz

VW Festival 2014...

We had 10 spaces last year Mr crafoo.
  15. Brinkz

VW Festival 2014...

Ok, i reserved 12 spaces. This means i can take 9 cars max. This is because to fit 12 cars on a 12 car stand we would need to have our wing mirrors touching - not ideal. I want room for people to walk around the cars, plus we need a bbq area in the middle. If anyone disagrees, shout now so i...
  16. Brinkz

Injector Cleaner

Pat, surely that's £177 that could go towards WMI, which is better long term???
  17. Brinkz

Injector Cleaner

So this is basically a 'must have' mod for our 2.0tfsi engines, well, if we want them running good for a long time.
  18. Brinkz

What's behind here?

Try taking the dead pedal out, it might be a stone or a bit of broken plastic that has fallen inside.
  19. Brinkz

VW Festival 2014...

We are close, if not at, our limit - cant remember if i asked for 10,12 or 15 spaces???
  20. Brinkz

VW Festival 2014...

How many is that with Wez? A mk1 mate for Hou is great, although i do have one question Wez - blue or red??? Now think carefully son....
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.