Search results

1. Ryanoceros

Do Seat employ infant children to put the interior together?

My dashboard is fine but I get a rattle somewhere inside the glovebox handle. It's fine if I open the glovebox, you can't drive around like that though... I might see what they have to say about it when it's due a service. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Ryanoceros

VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Does anybody know if the 2.0 150 bhp is affected?
  3. Ryanoceros

Noisy Engine

Mines noisy around the doors especially just below 30 in third gear. It seems to settle down once it goes into fourth and gets above 30.
  4. Ryanoceros

Leon 6 speed

I park on a hill and I've noticed mine jumping out of first or reverse before but it's only when the car has been standing a while.
  5. Ryanoceros

Questions about the 2.0 150PS

The 150 ps is a new engine. The engine it's self is the same as a 184 ps but the 184 has a bigger turbo bigger injectors an a different fuel pump I believe.
  6. Ryanoceros

Folding mirrors stopped working.

Cheers I'll give it a try.
  7. Ryanoceros

Folding mirrors stopped working.

I've just noticed that the mirrors have stopped folding when holding the lock button on the keys. Also the windows won't go down when I hold unlock. I haven't done anything unusual or out of the ordinary with the settings or the key. It's got me a bit baffled. Any suggestions?
  8. Ryanoceros

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Thanks. Makes the car look a lot more aggressive from the front.
  9. Ryanoceros

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Nice! How much was the wrapping if you don't mind me asking?
  10. Ryanoceros

Notchy Gearchange

My fr does this as well between 1st and second. Only seems to be when it's cold though. My mk2 seemed smother.
  11. Ryanoceros

Stone chip caused hole in paint work

Certainly does look like contamination under the paint. My guess is the machines that sprayed it had just been cleaned with solvent and not air dried off so it's spat a bit on to the car. Just a guess though with the robots probably starting at the front of the car.
  12. Ryanoceros

leon tdi adblue

I've just got an 150 tdi and that's just dpf no adblu. I noticed on the brochure I had that the diesels where all euro5. Maybe this is a change coming later on this year to comply with the euro6 regulations.
  13. Ryanoceros

FR TDi 184

I've came from a 1.6 tdi to a 150 tdi and it's brilliant. I get better mpg around the doors and on a roads because I don't have to screw it to keep up with traffic. Also the 1.6's gearing struggled with doing 30 in 4th etc but the extra torque in the 150 manages it no problem. All in all I'm...
  14. Ryanoceros

Tiredness Recognition Warning function?

Drink a bottle of night nurse and hit the a1. If you make it home in one piece then it's money well spent.
  15. Ryanoceros

Who has technic grey ?

I've got a technic grey fr. I love the bronze hue it has under light. http://rs1060.pbsrc.com/albums/t445/Tolsonryan/image_zps5fbcbed3.jpg~320x480?t=1427994395
  16. Ryanoceros

The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

Has anybody got an eBay link for some good quality red led footwell lights that won't throw an error message up.
  17. Ryanoceros

Ordered an ST FR ACT - thanks for your help! [Title updated]

I test drove an fr and an se back to back both on 17s and also an fr on 18s. I went for the fr on 17's because I found the 18s to be a bit unforgiving in the fr trim.
  18. Ryanoceros

Coming/leaving home lights?

Thanks. I'll give it a try later.
  19. Ryanoceros

Coming/leaving home lights?

Does anybody know how to activate this. I once parked up and the coming home lights stayed on and I don't know how I did it. Also do the leaving home lights work if you haven't got the convenience pack. Edit: it's an FR with tech pack
  20. Ryanoceros

Power dip in 184 TDI

On tickover the revs will be at 1000 rpm instead of 700/800 rpm. Also the fan might be running and if you put the heaters on you will more than likely get a smell like burning diesel wafting through.