Search results

1. Can't get low enough!!

Can't find them. I'll keep looking
  2. Can't get low enough!!

Ah okay. Looks like I'll have to buy some. Thanks for your help
  3. Can't get low enough!!

Bugger. Didn't really buy new coilovers. How come Fks go lower? They are both rated to go to the same height
  4. Can't get low enough!!

Anyone?
  5. Can't get low enough!!

Cheers for your reply. Any idea which will be low and fit the JOMs?
  6. Can't get low enough!!

I have jom coilovers. Helpers and adjusters out. Wound all the way down. The ride isn't great, which I'm not bothered about. I just want to go lower. I have 16x8 wheels. What are my options? New springs or cut them?
  7. Need to go lower!! Help please?

oh i repped you btw mate. thanks
  8. Need to go lower!! Help please?

I haven't got one atm mate. I have loads of pics of the car from the start so I'll set one up and pm you. Thanks for the advice
  9. Need to go lower!! Help please?

Thanks mate. Gonna get some quotes and get it on the deck!
  10. Need to go lower!! Help please?

Spot on mate. That helps loads. Cheers. Is there any mot issues without having helper springs or adjusters? I've heard having helpers out is an mot fail
  11. Need to go lower!! Help please?

Can't really buy new coilovers. What size wheels where on?
  12. Need to go lower!! Help please?

JOM coilovers fitted. Both front and back as low as possible (rear adjusters still in. Didn't want to take them out as back would be lower than front). How can I get it lower? I've seen someone on AP coilovers that only lower to 65mm whereas JOMS go to 80mm. I will be adding spacers at some...
  13. Shorter droplinks?

This may be a really stupid question but how many drop links do I need? I'm installing JOMs and mondeo drop links. Do I need 2 or 4 drop links
  14. Aux port

Should be mate. You can try pulling out the tray out the bottom of the head unit then just pulling it out if its aftermarket otherwise get some head unit removal tools or a cut up credit card and push them into either side where there is two little slots which will release some clips and allow...
  15. Aux port

Yeah exactly that mate
  16. Lowering options

Hi do you sell top mounts?
  17. Uprated top mounts?

Okay thanks
  18. Uprated top mounts?

???
  19. Uprated top mounts?

bump
  20. Uprated top mounts?

Hi I'm fitting coilovers soon and I am getting powerflex bushes all round I was wondering if there is any uprated top mounts for a 1.2 reference
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.