Search results

1. Fleshers Boc

Warranty approved

As mOrk said seat don't approve any mods BUT a seat garage near me used to deal in REVO software. It could be worth while just asking if they do but u'll pay over the odds for it!
  2. Fleshers Boc

Queen's Cupra - My build thread

They look sweet as!!! How did you get the original vent out? I currently trying to do this but I'm abit stuck lol
  3. Fleshers Boc

Bocanegra Meet

We could say in a few months time? That way people have plenty of notice so no excuses! Just for example there's a 'summer bash' at Awesome GTI in Manchester. They'll be a RR, professional detailing + club stands (just to name a few things going on). I'm not to sure on the date just yet but...
  4. Fleshers Boc

Bocanegra Meet

Or there's tune my engine, uk chip tuning, automotive diagnostic center, auto tune, crest Motorsport jervis auto center or bloor G in Nottingham (what google brought up when I searched 'car tuning Nottingham')
  5. Fleshers Boc

Bocanegra Meet

There's shark performance abit further up from Nottingham?
  6. Fleshers Boc

Bocanegra Meet

As people live at the other ends of the uk, how about meeting in the middle?
  7. Fleshers Boc

Bocanegra Meet

Im Interested aswell. From Leeds but travel up and down the M1 most weekends
  8. Fleshers Boc

wheel spacers

I am running 10mm front and 15mm rear. Abit of rubbing on the rear. I'm on coilovers.
  9. Fleshers Boc

Brakes

Check out my RR buddy, iv just upgraded my Boc to 312mm LCR brakes with ferodo DS2500 pads
  10. Fleshers Boc

Lupus alloys price

These are hard to come by now so I'd say around £240 In good condition!
  11. Fleshers Boc

Me and My Ride

Welcome along buddy
  12. Fleshers Boc

Newbie from wetherby

Welcome to the forum. Not far from me. Plans sound awesome! Get some pictures up when you get the wheels painted!
  13. Fleshers Boc

*update*

There's a guy on I.O.C that's selling a set of refurbed Cupar r bermbos for £400
  14. Fleshers Boc

*update*

If there cheap just get the set and buy new disks and pads. You don't have to get the ferodo DS2500 theres different makes but I got them recommended. I'm sure there was a few people selling some calipers and carriers on here ill have a look on a few other forums for you.
  15. Fleshers Boc

*update*

For the pads I went to Larkspeed. (Abit pricey but its the cheapest place I could find) http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?p=FER352FCP590H&a=i For the disks I went to MTEC Brakes. http://www.mtecbrakes.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=7572 They currently have 10% off if...
  16. Fleshers Boc

*update*

Right guys brakes went on pretty easy. A few pictures The pads are bedded in as well by going from 80-Estop then 70-Estop right down so on until 10-Estop.
  17. Fleshers Boc

*update*

I got them for MTEC Brakes
  18. Fleshers Boc

*update*

Chees mate. Lol ull probs be able to do your whole dash with it all!
  19. Fleshers Boc

*update*

Seen as I haven't updated this in a while iv spruced up some of the interior with carbon vinyl wrap. Also fitting some 312mm brakes on Saturday which should give me better stopping power. Drilled & grooved disks Ferodo DS2500 pads (Picking up tomorrow) Leon 20vt cupra 180hp calipers and...
  20. Fleshers Boc

Yorkshire Meet

Why not combine a Yorkshire meet then convoy over to awesome for the RR day?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.