Search results

1. AshleyBOC

Somebody hit my baby while it was parked last night!

Ouchh that is some serious ££££'s worth of damage. That rear 'panel' makes up most of the whole car... Deffo insurance jobby, there is no other way around that unless you wanna drop £5k into someone elses f**k up! Feel for you :(
  2. AshleyBOC

do they do a mk 5 splitter for ibiza ?

Hit up LJA. He was selling one last I heard for cheapy cheap :)
  3. AshleyBOC

Neither had I until a guy in a Boc facebook group mentioned.. This dude: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=381792&highlight=tmc+tuning More info/reading: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=326819 and the guys over at Briskoda and Fiat 500 owners club LOVES em. I...
  4. AshleyBOC

Had it a week, picked it up lowered and got them to do it for me! Nah there isn't software available, that's why I went down the TMC Tuning box route :) http://www.tmcmotorsport.com/TuningBoxDetails.aspx?s=3781058386 The best £360 I've spent dude! Power delivery is amazing! I had it...
  5. AshleyBOC

No worries if you find a good aftermarket or alternative solution let me know :P
  6. AshleyBOC

Turboboy... I picked up my facelift cupra too last week and went into the garage on Friday to fit the LCR splitter.. It doesn't fit mate!! Feel your front bumper and you'll see around the foggies it's a different height from the rest of the standard splitter.. Don't waste your time buying one...
  7. AshleyBOC

Why is the cupra so cheap to insure?

It's also statistically less likely to go wrong, it has a 5 star safety rating, etc. Funny: Insurance on a BMW M3 E92 (2007) with 420 BHP is only £100 more for me.. That I CANT work out lol..
  8. AshleyBOC

Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

I'm in Cambs too! Up for it..!
  9. AshleyBOC

2012 Model Boc Revo?

Looks nice bro! Wish this one had a sunroof :( *gets jigsaw out* Well.. Took the plunge today and bought it. Bye bye boc!
  10. AshleyBOC

2012 Model Boc Revo?

Sexy?
  11. AshleyBOC

2012 Model Boc Revo?

** I've just come back from the dealer, its actually £16k, was 19 when they took that photo in March. I've a couple of K equity in the boc, so that's why it works out £1. Not sure what to do..... I LOVE my boc so so much, and this just.. lacks something. Time to photoshop it lowered, black...
  12. AshleyBOC

2012 Model Boc Revo?

When/if I get it (as I still actually prefer the look of the boc..) - Spoiler - Potentially the skirts too - LCR splitter (if it looks good) - Black vinyl on the roof, just noticed this doesn't have a sunroof :( - Do something with those wheels - Lower - Milltek Should then all come together...
  13. AshleyBOC

2012 Model Boc Revo?

lol.. Well yeah it's not quite like that.. Of course I would be re-extending my finance to another 3.5 years. The boc I got very very cheap as the dealer is a friend, and I put a few K into it, so my settlement will be a lot less than the price of the car by about £4k I should think...
  14. AshleyBOC

2012 Model Boc Revo?

Exactly! This will be the 4th car I've had in as many years. All got swapped as they where dirty.
  15. AshleyBOC

2012 Model Boc Revo?

Yeah, well my boc at the moment doesn't have Xenons, has a dink on the arch when some lovely lady in tescos drove into it and then drove off before I could catch her, it's dirty, done 18,000 miles, etc!
  16. AshleyBOC

2012 Model Boc Revo?

Yup :) This is the actual car.. Doesn't look as mean as the boc that's the only drawback *gets out black spraypaint*
  17. AshleyBOC

2012 Model Boc Revo?

No idea.. Revo confirmed it will be fine though.. However.. Just had a call from my dealer who's offering me the brand new unregistered Cupra with all the optional extras for an extra £1 a month finance *drives there now*
  18. AshleyBOC

Forge 1.4 tsi blow off valve on cupra?

Yeah I have the Forge spacer.. Was a right ass to fit however lol. As Alexanderrr said the breather can be a pain to get back on, it sounds good though, best £60 mod you can probably get unless you go up Halfrauds and buy some plastic crap
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members