Search results

1. colsy

Grey mk3 Leon Cupra 18 plate yesterday M20 nr Folkestone

Looked very nice in grey,overtook me down towards Tesco Cheriton,Folkestone.
  2. colsy

hope u like !

Paddy dies and goes 2 hell, devil shows him 3 doors, "pick 1 where you'll spend eternity", Paddy looks behind 1st door. Boiling water was dripping in from the ceiling, 2nd door has hot coals on the floor to walk on, 3rd door, an old man was gettin a blowjob from busty blonde, "i'll take door...
  3. colsy

Mk3 Cupra 280 in top 4 A/Express

Just had a read and I knew the MK3 Cupra 280 would be well up in their top 100 ! It came 4th which is brilliant when you think that the Vauxhall Astra vxr came 81st (!) and others well down . 2 X Porsche in top 5 but obviously a lot more ££££'s . Porsche Carrera 911 won it ...
  4. colsy

Mk 3 Cupra 3rd today in ....

Todays Auto Express Magazine top 100 FUN FAST CARS came 3rd place .Top was Porsche Cayman GTS .. think McLaren was 2 nd . So that's a really good achievement me thinks ,Golf Gti 15th . So well done SEAT :happy:
  5. colsy

New Audi S3

Due out next year with 296 bhp 0-60 in 5.1 secs (dsg) and 5.4 manual g/box .It's 60 kilos lighter .40 mpg and Approx £30 k . Will we see the next Cupra with similiar do you think ? Understand it will also be lighter ,but will it have 4WD ? ;)
  6. colsy

Whose the youngest /oldest Cupra driver on here ?

Just out of Interest really ;) I've always liked Hot Hatches and have had a few in my time . I could have gone over to a Beemer or something sensible but I haven't . I'm 53 now and although the Insurance Premiums don't get that much better ,I don't think I'll change in the near future :D
  7. colsy

A few more laughs ....

Subject: Fw: Breastfeeding A man was riding a bus, minding his own business, when the gorgeous woman next to him started to breastfeed her baby. The baby wouldn't take it, so she said, "Come on, eat it all up or ... I'll have to give it to this nice man here...
  8. colsy

CUPRA R 6 WEEKS OF ownership

So far so good . :) It's different to what I had before a n/a engine and it's my first turbo . I've covered 1300 or so miles now in 6 weeks .I don't do a lot of Motorway driving and have driven it a lot like miss daisy but got between 27-29 mpg .I'm quite pleased with the build quality ,apart...
  9. colsy

Cupra Sticker on bonnet ..would you ?

I forgot to say that when I took delivery last week there was a CUPRA sticker in black on my bonnet on drivers side only . The dealer didn't know if it should be there or not - so would you keep it there or have it removed ? He said he would do it if I wanted . I'm not sure about it as...
  10. colsy

New Cupra R 5 days old

So far so good. Collected it on Monday this week and it did look the part .I went out with the Salesman to get used to the controls/ functions etc .Love the seats and throaty sound the engine produces .It arrived with only 13 miles on the clock but seemed really lively .The build quality is...
  11. colsy

Cupra r running in period

Hi All, Sorry if this has been posted already but how long is the recommended mileage for the above ? Also, I've just come from a start /stop system ;can anyone advise why the Cupra R still has a key start ? Is this a problem with anyone ? Thanks for any advice . ;)
  12. colsy

NEWBIE to SEAT from DOVER

Hi All, I've just purchased a LEON CUPRA R in CUSTOM BLUE .Awaiting delivery perhaps late next week . Been the proud owner of a RS CLIO 200 since they came out and it's been a great car but just decided time for a change . Also ,test driven the MEG 250 and it was quite wide but the Leon...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members