Search results

1. Automatic Boot Pop kit

I am pal yeah pays for my fuel for a couple weeks or so and you're right it's funny watching all the others drunk doing stupid stuff haha Yeah just can't find some close to me at the minute so will keep my eye's peeled... Powerwise it will give me around 150-155bhp and I'm not sure yet my...
  2. Automatic Boot Pop kit

Haha! Ill use it for another mod as i don't drink lol yeah got some plans, remap and im after some turbine wheels for it as i have genuine bbs seat sport wheels but don't like them! And in all fairness it doesn't as it was a 2.0tdci but leon is more better drive and comfy but will feel better...
  3. Automatic Boot Pop kit

Hi, Thanks for the welcome back it's appreciated! I had a search and have seen lots of different things but maybe ill just leave it as it is if the struts etc are rubbish in the long run (spose it's not hard to just lift the boot up haha) Callum
  4. Automatic Boot Pop kit

Hi All, just recently moved back to a seat leon 1.4 tsi after having a mondeo diesel I am wanting to do this mod to mine, could anyone help with parts list or a kit you can purchase with everything you need? Many Thanks
  5. Much help needed for 10 year old!

Tell me about it ! dont get me wrong it's a good thing but sometimes it's a little over the top as things that should flow are just all organised haha! :rofl: If you do mate that would be awesome! there will be beer tokens and food available whilst your there! would make his day Callum
  6. Much help needed for 10 year old!

It's in Nantwich if you know where that is? It's not till November but my mrs wants everything sorted now so this is why i asking as the leon is his favourite car! i just cant insure that's why i haven't got one! Much appreciated for your reply's Callum
  7. Much help needed for 10 year old!

Any one please?
  8. Much help needed for 10 year old!

hello people, i am sorting a birthday party for my 10 year old son! who LOVES leon cupra / cupra r ! So... i was wondering if anyone in the cheshire area would be willing to make his birthday extra special by coming to his party that would make his dream! beer tokens will be available...
  9. Cool MK1 Photos

There are some incredible cars on here! all done awesome with the looks / Mods! just wish insurance would let me have a 1.8T but im stuck with a rubbish 1.4 16v haha!
  10. Fitting Front Gril? + other little bits

Please someone help? i got to fit it tomorrow :/
  11. Fitting Front Gril? + other little bits

Hello All, I have a MK1 Leon but a friend of mine has a 1.4 TSI Leon and had an accident :whistle: How easy is it to fit the front grill? do i have to take bumper off or can it be fitted with it on? Also the button for the tyre pressure? is that just a 5amp or 10amp fuse? as that has...
  12. Window HELP! + Suspension

Ive had a look and ive ordered some parts, ill check my pollen filter again tomorrow to see if its been put on properly, i cant tell tho as its hidden away aint it
  13. Window HELP! + Suspension

Ohh ok thanks i understand now, i did take my passenger's door panel off to replace the window drive as the cable got stuck? so it could possibly be from there, ill have to take it off tomorrow and have a look, can yo buy these or is there an alternative to seal it back up?
  14. Window HELP! + Suspension

ok dokey mate thanks very much, ill eitha have a look later or be tomorrow see what i can find.
  15. Window HELP! + Suspension

OK thanks, I know there is something letting water in as my passenger foot well has a wet patch on there but there isn't any wet patch's anywhere else in the car.
  16. Window HELP! + Suspension

this under the front footwells? and is it easy to get to?
  17. Window HELP! + Suspension

Cleaned pollen filter, sorted door seal as best as i can, didn't have it for couple of days, what else could it be? could it be the door seal? if its bent just a tiny little bit could that let it inside?
  18. Window HELP! + Suspension

Ahh i get you now sorry ! ill take it out inamin after i take little lad to Halloween party.
  19. Window HELP! + Suspension

So mine is on the drivers side, ill have to check inamin.
  20. Window HELP! + Suspension

Ok dokey thanks veyr much mate, ill have a look tonight and see, but for sure i need replace the door one as its all bent and im expecting in march so need sort it asap :D
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise