Search results

1. Bocanegra/Cupra Radio double din.

Everything I've heard so far says they're great! Definitely gonna treat myself to one once I finally get my water pump fixed
  2. Bocanegra/Cupra Radio double din.

I know! Something a bit dodgy going on there.
  3. Bocanegra/Cupra Radio double din.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281359701439 Hi all, Just seen this on eBay and wondered if anybody had one fitted and are they any good in terms of: - match the rest of the car lighting. - easy to install and use. - still use steering wheel controls. Let me...
  4. Pair Bluetooth Won't Work

Sorted it now!! Turns out even though the iphone was saying 0000 was correct the code is 1234. I can't believe there is nothing in the manual had to spend about an hour working it out!!
  5. Pair Bluetooth Won't Work

Hi, Wondered if somebody can help me I sound like a complete novice!! Just bought a mk5 ibiza cupra, it has bluetooth built in. When I try to connect my iPhone to Seat BT under devices I type in the pass code of (0000) . The error that comes up says the pin is correct but was unable to...
  6. Ibiza MK4 FR TDI 5 Door

I wanted a 3 door shape at first but the 5 door's are really suited to this car for some reason!
  7. Ibiza MK4 FR TDI 5 Door

Just purchased some lamin-x for my fog lights.
  8. Ibiza MK4 FR TDI 5 Door

Ye it doesn't look out of place, is yours a 5 door shape? I had to pay a little extra because there are 5 windows at the back but not much.
  9. Ibiza MK4 FR TDI 5 Door

It depends how you calculate it, my windows will let 20% light through, so the tints are 80% darker. It is not as dark as a limo but they are dark, if that makes any sort of sense :)
  10. Ibiza MK4 FR TDI 5 Door

Cheers and I decided I like them, the silver and black theme goes pretty well IMO.
  11. Ibiza MK4 FR TDI 5 Door

Wrapped behind the number plate and bottom lip of bumper
  12. Ibiza MK4 FR TDI 5 Door

Another pic!
  13. JCT 600 Wakefield Waldorf Way

They won't be getting my business again either!
  14. JCT 600 Wakefield Waldorf Way

Might have to travel a bit further to Huddersfield in future then!
  15. JCT 600 Wakefield Waldorf Way

Eventually got my money back yesterday! All I had to do was walk in and the director of the branch gave me a refund straight away, and the guy who said I couldn't get a refund was just sat in his office with his head down haha. I've heard the citizens advice bureau are helpful though. I was...
  16. JCT 600 Wakefield Waldorf Way

No unfortunately I didn't, I did have a witness with me however so if it did eventually go to court then I'm sure I'd get my money back. I'm actually off back to the garage today and just going to cause massive scene when they have other customers there so ill let you know how that works out!!
  17. JCT 600 Wakefield Waldorf Way

I meant with it being a Sunday I couldn't contact my insurance to see if they would cover me for a new vehicle or how much it would be. Thanks anyway :)
  18. JCT 600 Wakefield Waldorf Way

Thanks for that, glad I'm not the only one!!! and they said to contact my bank for a chargeback but my bank won't do this until 15 days has gone for legal reasons :/ I've just found out that JCT 600 sold this branch in December to Cars2 so whatever you do never ever buy a car from Cars2!!!!
  19. JCT 600 Wakefield Waldorf Way

Just been to put a deposit on an Ibiza cupra at this branch and with it being a Sunday I couldn't contact my insurance company to see how much it would be but I was told by the salesman "Tom" that if I had any problems then they would give me my deposit back. Turns out my insurance company won't...
  20. Bonnet Bra With Embroidery

That's fine mate, I'll look forward to them ;)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.