Search results

1. depo gauges

Anybody help
  2. depo gauges

Could I wire these up the same way as the halfords autogauge 1 as I have a live and earth wire aswell cheers mike
  3. Auto Gauge boost gauge. How to wire up correctly!!!!

will this guide work with the depo stepper motor gauges the wires are red + black - earth white -acc orange - parking lamp cheers mike
  4. depo gauges

can anybody help i have just got a set of depo boost and oil pressure gauges but the i have got a orange wire and it says to connect to parking lamp also a white wire and it says connect to ACC does anybody know which wire i connect these to thanks mike
  5. t28 turbo

would i have to have a custom made downpipe then and so the 3" sfs wont fit what tip would i need
  6. t28 turbo

Anybody help would I have to change the down pipe cheers
  7. t28 turbo

i have got chance of a t28 turbo and a atp manifold for my cupra just wondering if the tip hose will fit it as i have a 3" sfs 1 also will the downpipe fit cheers mike
  8. Engine swap

ikeep getting the cam sensor code and you can start the car and it runs fine but as soon as you turn it off it wont start again and you keep cranking the engine over to try and start it and the red oil light comes on and bleeps 3 times
  9. Engine swap

Thanks for the reply mate I think it got the vvt sensor on the engine is out of a golf 1.8t
  10. Engine swap

Sorry it a AGU engine are the engine mounts and everything the same
  11. Engine swap

Anybody help as I am not sure and don't want get it and it's not right thanks
  12. Engine swap

I have a cupra r and it a stage 1 remap the engine is a amk engine but think the engine needs a rebuild but I have found a full forged aug engine would this engine be ok if I just use the head and block would I loose and power as its a aug engine cheers
  13. cam sensor

Thanks for the reply I have not long service the car about a month ago using 5 30 mobil 1 the oil pressure light doesn't come on when driving its only comes on when you keep turning the key when the car doesn't start but I have a oil pressure gauge and when it's started and warm my pressure is...
  14. cam sensor

also the red oil light comes on and bleeps 3 times if i keep turning the key to fire it up when it does start should this do that or have i got low oil pressure problems
  15. cam sensor

anybody know how to check if the vvt adjuster unit / sensor is working cheers
  16. cam sensor

just changed the coolant temp and started it mate then turned it off and it wont start again any way of checking the vvt adjuster or sensor
  17. cam sensor

thanks for the reply mate much apperciated i will try the coolant sensor as i have a spare 1 first i will post back and let you know if i sorted it
  18. cam sensor

yeah it starts fine and drives fine mate until you turn the igntion off and it wont start again for a while it just keeps turning on the key then but wont fire up
  19. cam sensor

yeah checked all the timing and its all ok the car starts once then after that it wont start untill you leave it for a while the it will start agen its a amk engine
  20. cam sensor

Keep getting a code come up that's pointing to the sensor and my car just won't start but put a multi meter on the sensor and I am getting voltage all the time even with the ignition turns off
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.