Search results

1. porksword28

2010 1.2 tsi Over revving

Fixed was the thermostat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. porksword28

Leon K1 Tyres

I’ve always put Dunlop sports maxx Rt on my K1 and think they’re great. Really good grip in both dry and wet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. porksword28

2010 1.2 tsi Over revving

My sister has a 2010 plate 1.2 tsi and has a trouble with the car randomly revving to around 4K. She is unable to stop it except by turning the engine off. On restart the car seems fine. Any advice would be greatly appreciated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. porksword28

Help with part number

Thank you for your response! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. porksword28

Help with part number

Please can someone help me with part number for this piece of hose. Need to fix asap as only car we have at the moment. Tia Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. porksword28

Help with part number

Anyone? Really need to fix it soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. porksword28

Help with part number

Can anybody help me with a part number. Have a split pipe near the PCV. Tia Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. porksword28

leon 350/2

I think SE350 depicts what luxury package it has. I.e seat, electric Windows, sat nav etc although I could be wrong Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. porksword28

Cupra issue

Probably find the waters leaked through the scuttle panel causing intermittent issue with the coil packs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. porksword28

Never let the wife drive your car!

Not really needs new flexi welded in and she must have carried on diving cos she managed to bend it. Needs heating up and reshaping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. porksword28

Never let the wife drive your car!

Caught the exhaust on a security bollard and snapped the flexi joint Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. porksword28

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Had my alloy straightened after hitting a pot hole! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. porksword28

New tyre and buckled wheel:(

On the way home from football and went through what looked like a puddle. Pot hole Is not a good enough description, it was more like a crater. Dame thing nearly snapped my wrist. Car seemed fine on way home, got out of cat to be greeted with a nice hissing of air coming from the tyre. Went to...
  14. porksword28

tyres for 2010 2.0 fsi

Dunlop sportmaxx RT's on mine. Very good iny opinion. Wet and dry. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. porksword28

Picking alloys is more difficult than I thought... how wide?

And put some pictures up when you get them fitted! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. porksword28

New Tyres.

Just fitted Dunlop sport maxx rt on the front, awesome wet and dry. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. porksword28

What did you and your MK2 do today?

MOT, 2 new Dunlop sport maxx RT's and 4 wheel alignment. Alignment was out drives much better now! Service due too, major so will have to wait till next month. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. porksword28

58 plate cupra checks

When I changed mine at £50k there was hardly any wear at all. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. porksword28

Xenon question

Jeez that's steep I only pay £250 fully comp with protected no claims. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. porksword28

Engine carbon clean

Is this the same thing as the terra clean then? Just different branding? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.